Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,301  
2012-07-07, 0935

83 already and, as others wrote...this will be the hottest day yet...so, no outdoor work except when I go out and watch the doggies run around.

Put the newly purchased table saw together yesterday. This was bought for a few specific tasks, but I'm sure I'll get more use out of it. Pretty nice portable machine, a Bosch 4100.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,302  
we finally broke the heat cycle 65 this morning,nice and cool going up to 79 today.we have a slight chance of showers today.i will have to water the flowers and garden today

/ Good morning!!!! #4,303  
Sun and 83F for today, so warmer than yesterday which was the warmest day of the year so far. Glad it's not hot, with 100 plus degrees, like what some of you have got back East. Cut some of the lawns yesterday and will do the rest today. The Canada Thistle is getting a second round of spray, seem hard to kill.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,304  
Already 90 here. all I did outside this morning was replace the battery in the wife's car and watch the cats for a while and I am already soaked with sweat. It hit 103 yesterday locally which set a record for the area, exceeding the 102 record set back about 1934. Very happy I can stay indoors the rest of the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,305  
96 here at 10:45 AM, heading for 104 today and cooler tomorrow at "only" 102! Then a for real cool off starting Monday. Heat index a minute ago was 106.

Got out early and sprayed my clamshell driveway and turnouts, also hit the flower bed surrounds and pulled weeds and watered. I tell you that Fimco 16 gallon tow behind with both spray bar and wand that I got for $100 is a great investment! Saved me a ton of hand spraying.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,306  
It's up to 95 now with a heat index of 105 .... I got about 10 buckets of rocks/boulders moved and decided to come in to hydrate and cool off for a few .... the 20+ degree temp differential between inside and felt real nice as I was pouring my iced tea :D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,307  
Good afternoon all. 80F start this morning, 109F HI = 110F. Working on watering and cleaning up garden and boat. It takes longer to cool off than to get heated up in this heat. Hoping for rain with the cool down.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,308  
Hi guys, hit 93 at one time today a whole 10 degrees cooler than yesterdays high temp. Stayed inside most of today reading a surfing the net.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,309  
Duplicate post.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,310  
10 pm and it is still 89 degrees.

I hauled a load of junk to the dump on my flatbed trailer today about noon. An old broken johnboat, broken sink, rotting plywood etc. Stuff the last guy left behind. Well it was miserable hot and humid and unbearable. I had to change my clothes when I got home. It hit 104 at least today.

Tomorrow will only be 102! Yipee!

Be well & be cool.
David