Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,311  
07-08-2012 Currently 78 degrees. Another day with triple digits expected. Much needed rain chances for early next week with lower temperatures.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,312  
81 here at 0500. I'm ready for a cool down, a little rain would be nice too.

After Church I'm going to finally go to TSC and pick up some supplies. I was going to go yesterday but the ghost of a chance at a nice used PHD my dealer told me about caused me to sit on my fat carcass all afternoon waiting for a call back... That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,313  
Nice to be back on warm coffee. 67 degrees this morning with clouds. Heading to 82 with some clouds. Noise at my mothers house continues. Nothing in the attic. Trap is set and food in it has not been touched. Did a close inspection around outside of house. Found some Raccoon droppings on side of house where she says the sound is coming from. She is going to look outside next time she hear the sound. Going to cut the weeds that have been trying to grow in yard this afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,314  
70 and not humid for a change at 5:55 am. Just had a BLT, and day dreaming about my future tractor.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,315  
Going to cut the weeds that have been trying to grow in yard this afternoon...

All I have left is dandylions... And it was too hot to mow, so they all went to seed... Only gonna get worse!

I'm afraid to spread weed&feed this fall (and last spring) because I don't want my chickens & guineas eating the fertilizer/weed killer!

Best of luck on the mystery critter!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,316  
68 degrees here, feels good to have it so cool, going out with the cats now...catch you guys later on.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,317  
Just got back from walking my cats, well only one, the other decided to was too hot to bother. 6 AM temp was 88 with a heat index of 97! I've never seen that since I left the coastal NC area 40 years ago. We would get a few like that in July and August there, but never here.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,318  
its nice to have our normal weather back,its 61 this morning and sunny.we have a small chance of showers later today,with a high of 81 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,319  
2012-07-08, 0845

A pleasant, but somewhat muggy morning...78 degrees and 78% humidity. At least the heat wave has broken...high is to be 89 and slight chance of thunderstorms.

We did get a pretty good T-storm last evening...and some rain!! Moved through fast though...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #4,320  
Good morning. 76* here and humid. The high today is only 87* - jacket weather after what we had last week.