Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,341  
Hi guys, 81 here now just came in from spraying garden for bugs. They forecast rain for today but I doubt if we will see much, if any. Hey Roy how's your buddy the sucky guy? He sent me a PM from LMF the other day goading me for not being on that forum.

Last I heard, he was heading to your place with the **** probe and a couple pair of thong skivies...said something about you guys were gonna grill some Haggis.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,342  
It's 74 and sunny here @ 10:00 ....

The ten day weather forecast looks absolutely beautiful .... reasonable temps (highs in the 80's) and lots of sun .... the low chances for precip (two days with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms) are not too exciting though .... if there's an upside I guess it's that I will be able to avoid mowing for a while ....

Last night I started setting traps for the raccoons .... had one shortly after midnight .... and another one by this morning, after I reset the larger trap .... too easy with the right bait.

Got most of the rocks over at the polebarn sorted out by size yesterday, will finish that up this morning .... will use the smaller stuff to do a "dry creek bed" drain in the front yard ....

Hope everyone has an enjoyable and productive day ....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,343  
Last I heard, he was heading to your place with the **** probe and a couple pair of thong skivies...said something about you guys were gonna grill some Haggis.

Well if he does show up here I will sit him in a lawn chair and give him a bunch of those big sparkler bombs to amuse himself...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,344  
Lots of sun and high of around 82F, plenty warm enough for us. 14 days long range weather looks like it will be warm and sunny. Guess my lawn will start going brown in a while, don't mind as then I don't have to cut it. Had 10 round bales arrive yesterday; nice thing is the tractor can lift them with the front bucket using a chain around the bale. Wasn't sure it could lift them as they are supposed to be 1,000 pounds of haylage.
Think I'll do a bit of backhoe work in the bush where I'm expanding my manure area, it's in the trees so lots of shade. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #4,345  
WOW, only 73 this morning!

Yesterday morning was still very humid, but by afternoon it was quite pleasant. Except the prediction was 80% chance of rain and we did not get any! My Grass is totally dying...

Should be MUCH nicer this week.

Hopefully we will get some rain, but not while I am riding my Harley to/from work because the wife's Flex is in the shop for past due regular service (came up last week while she was on trip).

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,346  
Duplicate.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,347  
Coffee is brewing. Need it to wake up. 59 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 81 with bright sun shine. Continuing on RV flooring project. Found where friend RV has a roof leak. Working on resealing roof and wind before completing flooring.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,348  
PS - I changed my avatar pic to a dirty tractor pic vs. the clean nd new tractor pic I was using.

Any opinions one way or another?

Just curious, not like avatars mean very much.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,349  
Good Morning, David, now your tractor looks like mine. 75 now going up to 95. Cloudy with a 61% chance of rain the best we have had all month. Showers have been just missing us for the past 3 days. I mowed the water line and found green grass under the dying flowers, yep, another water leak where I had a 3/4 line coming off a 2" line to a garden. Spent the day repairing instead of designing the compass rose. Here's a visual after the BH work.

Attachments

• waterleak.jpg
    waterleak.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 77
   / Good morning!!!! #4,350  
Hi David...I'd stick with the clean tractor pic...

Anyway:
2012-07-10, 0710

69 and a bit overcast. 85 is the predicted high with possibility of thunderstorms.
Finished mowing yesterday evening...my tractor looks as dirty as David's...