Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,331  
It was over 100 F today here. It's cooled down to 79 F. Supposed to get some thunderstorms by 12:45 AM But I won't count on it. They keep changing the time of the thunderstorms. We desperately need the rain. So hopefully it will pour down all night.

The chance of rain went from 20 % to 79% so hopefully we'll get the much needed rain.

Looking at the forecast for tomorrow. It's supposed to be a little cooler, it's supposed to be 88 F Tomorrow.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #4,332  
Morning All.

My temp gauge on my thermostat said it was still 84 this morning. Supposedly we are going to have some rain this morning, I will believe it when I see it. We do need it.

I have to go back to work this week, vacation is over now excep for a long weekend or two (maybe) until well into fall I suspect.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,333  
Need my hot coffee this morning . 56 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 82 with possibility of thunderstorms this afternoon. Weather has finally cooled off. Back to work on the RV flooring project.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,334  
Good Morning 4 A. M. guys. Still 78 after a cloudy day yesterday and some just missed showers. Our best chance of rain will be tomorrow when he winds change and come from the north. Today I'll start on the design and maybe framing of a compass rose for the last section of the circular paver drive.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,335  
63 here, headed for 84? Looks like a real nice day, we need it. The 100F days were simply insane. I need to get back to doing some outside work. We don't get that many nice days here.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,336  
Low 70's this morning but humid as a steam bath! 80's today which is much better than the 102 we got yesterday which was the 5th over 100 day in the last 11. Many years we never see 100. We somehow missed the heavy rain that was all around us last night, that's happened 4-5 times this year, it's like we have a rain shield over us, we got a few sprinkles and within a mile they got 1/2" and it was that way all around us. We did some nice showers this morning and may get more today.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,338  
Good morning! It's 68* here with a high of 87*. The humidity has subsided for now thank heavens. Still no appreciable rain in the forcast.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,339  
2012-07-09, 0842

74 and very pleasant here this morning! Predicted high is 87...should be a great day to mow.
The storm we had Saturday night moved through quickly, but put enough rain down that the grass isn't brown...that's good news!
Maybe more rain on Tuesday...and looks like 2-4 days of steady rain next week (I hope so).

/ Good morning!!!! #4,340  
Hi guys, 81 here now just came in from spraying garden for bugs. They forecast rain for today but I doubt if we will see much, if any. Hey Roy how's your buddy the sucky guy? He sent me a PM from LMF the other day goading me for not being on that forum.