Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #46,921  
Frozen peas and mixed veggies recalled - CNN.com
I guess Listeria is not killed by cooking

let's see about today...
will my airbag explode and leave me in shreds?
will my frozen veggies make me sick as a dog?
will my transmission pop out of gear and squish me into the garage wall?

just need to keep the karma happy
let's see, with two out of three being car related, maybe those long bike rides are a good idea.
and despite the above, have a safe and fun day.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,922  
78 this morning and headed to 89 today. Very humid. Thunderstorms after lunch.

Have some help coming this morning to help hang metal on building. Then finish mowing and maybe get some time on the dozer. Nothing more relaxing than digging up trees.

Drew. Safe travels.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,924  
Frozen peas and mixed veggies recalled - CNN.com
I guess Listeria is not killed by cooking

let's see about today...
will my airbag explode and leave me in shreds?
will my frozen veggies make me sick as a dog?
will my transmission pop out of gear and squish me into the garage wall?

just need to keep the karma happy
let's see, with two out of three being car related, maybe those long bike rides are a good idea.
and despite the above, have a safe and fun day.
The transmission problems with the Jeep Grand Cherokee have been a ongoing problems for people who tow them behind motor-homes. Going on before 2012. Most have been software problems. Fix one problem, another one shows up. Must be ongoing problem with trans programs. Ford switched to a 6 speed on Class A motor-home chassis. Some models fail to downshift going down mountains. Fords answer is use the brakes. Unfortunately by the time you get to bottom of a mountain run brakes are overheated and do not work any more.
On a side note: When you get a chance. Check all your TT slide motor bolts for tightness. Lots of failures showing up this spring with sheared off bolts on the motors after one or two become loose.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,925  
68.5F @ 08:30 ... sunny with a high of around 80F today ... so a little cooler than yesterday's high of 91.2F.

Cold front passed by late last night without delivering any rain ... next chance is Thursday.

Yesterday got the last of the brush in the garden area sifted and made into little piles that I can easily push and hauled a couple of stumps to the south end.

Raccoon No. 3 was waiting in the trap when I woke up this morning, so that will be one of the first things on the task list today.

After that I need to cut up logs.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,926  
Ron,

Belated Happy Birthday ... glad to see you are feeling better.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,927  
75° at daybreak, 90's later if the storms don't start too early.
There was a Civil War Battle where I grew up, in South Mills, NC, not very big, but like a lot of others a vastly outnumbered mixed group of Rebels, drove off a Union force of far superior size, that was there to destroy the locks and drain the George Washington/Dismal Swamp Canal. I've been to Chicamauga, Pea Ridge, Prairie Grove, Chattanooga, Hampton Roads, Manassas, and I'd like to go to more.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,928  
Good Mornint! 78F @ 8:15AM. Abundant sunshine. High 98F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

More welding on the agenda today; hope to get the roof done before it gets too hot to work.

When I got home Sunday one of the three hummingbird feeders was still full, the other two empty. Yesterday morning I filled the empty ones and moved the still full one. This morning that one is down by a quarter and the one I put in its place is getting used. Any hummingbird psychologists out there that can explain this behavior?

And speaking of critters, I need to live trap that pair of foxes. Any ideas on what to use for bait?

/ Good morning!!!! #46,929  
68°F and .21 inches rain last 24 hours. Looks like another beautiful day

Be safe
Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #46,930  
Good afternoon from a better North Bluff,

Started at 71 heading to 82 with 32% humidity, was able to get some outside work done today. Finished trimming the forest back from the lane from my drive turn off to Moo and Oink's house. About 500' then if the wind don't come up spray the weeds in the drive and around the shed. Still need to wash the logs around the house garage doors so I can prep and re-stain that area. Just finished staining the sign post we put in at the top of the lane.
Hope you all had a good Father's day. I heard from one and the other, well that is another story.
RNG, congrats on the award, but 26 years old is a baby compared to my 41 year old Triumph. :laughing: The Middle east conflict wall freedom bike run was Saturday, Thousands of bikes in town, always fun and for a good cause.
Illinois Motorcycle Freedom Run

Best get back at it, Storms tomorrow and hot again.