Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #46,931  
Storming here tonight. Some trees down in the right lane of the interstate, looks like some cars got hit.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,932  
RNG, congrats on your 1 of a kind Beemer. The extras and TLC you give it must show themselves well....and maybe those parties you throw with a wrench or 2 involved...and a few drinks here or there might have pushed your nomination over the top.

Hot and Humid here. Summer started officially yesterday at 5:24pm IIRC.

I saw a HUGE caravan of army trucks, humvees, MRAPs, and about everything else headed south in Bryan College Station, just after leaving work. Last time I saw that much headed through here, they were building up forces for Gen. Schwarzkopf to kick rear overseas.

rs, you would look good in a coon skin hat.

Good thing I don't like green peas or mixed veggies.

Hope all of you had a fine and blessed day.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,933  
nice spot camped out overlooking Bogue sound. Local navy jets come in for a landing fairly close to us; they are going so slow they act like VTOLS. Very noise, huge fan noises going by, but still looked like a conventional somewhat bulky jet.

despite what wunderground is showing, we have sustained winds of over 20mph now and gusts to 30mph. remarkably windy, trailer is rocking around a bit. Ok, makes it feel like a boat...

off to the shore tomorrow

/ Good morning!!!! #46,934  
RNG congratulations on winning the Judges Award!
I just checked my mixed veg and peas and my brands are not on the list.
Just got back from being on the flight deck of the Lexington. Water was calm, no wind. No planes took off and almost got lost on the lower decks.
We stopped over in Victoria trying to locate my old house when I was 3 - no luck- my memory is not what it used to be.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,935  
Where was the civil war stuff. My bucket list includes Gettysburg, Vicksburg, Appamatox. I read everything I can on the war.
Most was near New Madrid ,MO and Hickman,Ky. Island #10 was near New Madrid (Battle for control if Mississippi River) and Columbus was where the chain across the Mississippi river. Also Confederate cementary close to Reelfoot lake.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,936  
7 continuous days on bike, I am little envious. Were you riding in a group ? At least if it was flat you would be able to talk to one another, instead of gasping for breath up climbs.

3 others in the group, but we don't all ride the same so would split up after breakfast and get together for dinner.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,937  
Mostly_gas, sitting on bike seat for one whole day would be to much for me. Let alone 7. Very impressive ride...

Good Morning All.

I have had 4 different seats, what works on the Trek does not work so well on the 10 speed and vice-versa. They even have "tractor" style seats that work well for the more upright sitting position typical of hybrids. Also the more hours you ride, the more hours you can ride. :2cents:
BTW happy birthday and glad your surgery came out well.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #46,938  
Good evening all. 75F this morning, sunny, DP 70F, made it to 99Fmoderate wind. Light work day, mostly just dog sitting.
RNG, congrats on award looked like nice bike ride.
Ed hope your transition to new house goes smoothly :drink:
Drew have fun and good karma on camping trip :dance1: :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #46,939  
Such a pretty day!!
Got some mowing in, yard looking good.

Drew, enjoy your trip.

Nice job on Judges award.

I don't believe I could ride a real bike that long or far without my backside complaining. I do like my new recumbent bike, but wish I could have put the old seat on it.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,940  
2016-06-22, 0302

46 right now...a rather pleasant 72 is the high today plus some much needed rain.

Picked up my latest acquisition, a S&W M&P Sport 2 AR-15, yesterday afternoon...nice quality. I'll see how well it shoots sometime this week.