Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #46,961  
68° F and .47 inches rain last 24 hours. Just stopped, hoping for a nice day.

Maruyama trimmer refuses to start. Have to check ignition coil.

Be safe
Have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #46,962  
Drew, just realised you said "us" and "we" while writing from your camp site. I must have missed the bit where you said you were taking the turtles with you :D

Was wondering the same, Eric :)
Hope "they" have a great time.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,963  
Nice Norton RNG, Don't you drive it??
I rode it the day I bought it, tore it down and completely rebuilt it, and parked it in the living room. It's the most reliable British motorcycle I've ever had, and has had ZERO maintenance cost. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Here are 2 of the 3 I have had. I restored and sold the black one a few years ago. The red one I bought in the crate in November of 1975. Still ride it but not much. The third one is the one I did for my son but no picture.
Just beautiful!

Always had a soft spot for pre-unit Triumphs, too. Never had one, but I guess it's never too late, is it?

/ Good morning!!!! #46,964  
Never say never
Nice collection of bikes still have license but none to ride since 1976

/ Good morning!!!! #46,965  
News on the missing kayaker from the Butte County Sheriff's Office:

With the assistance of Gene and Sandy Ralston, and their specialized underwater search equipment, the body of missing person, Derek Nielsen, was located and recovered from the West Branch of Lake Oroville this afternoon. Our thoughts are with Derek's friends and family during this difficult time.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,966  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 52° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 80° with thunderstorms in the evening. We will see where those thunderstorms. Last couple of times we got nothing. Doctor gave me clearance to drive car and tractor. But no lifting. I better pace my use of diesel. Will not be able to refuel it or the lawnmower for awhile.
Txdon, a visit to Corpus Christi and tour of Lexington was on our agenda a few years ago. But events changed plans. Still need to do it. How far is a trip to there from your place?
Good Morning All.
I need to go down there with the kiddos some weekend I have $250 to burn... :)

Or the 44 year old Norton that sits in the living room. :D

View attachment 472387

Wow, that's even older than the RD400C 1976 I had.

LOL ... if it keeps going the way I think it's going to might have to make it a coat ... :laughing:

Or maybe a saddle blanket?

/ Good morning!!!! #46,967  
2016-06-23, 0320

50 right now...heading up to a pleasant 78 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,968  
Good morning. The sun is shining as an opener to this very unusual day here in the UK. It is the day the people decide to either stay in the European Union, or to leave it completely. This should have been something to debate sensibly on non-political lines, but a few politicians couldn't resist the opportunity to try and bully people into their own views and exaggerate everything to ridiculous extents. For those of you living in America, please say thanks to the Whitehouse for loaning out your president for a couple of days, his input really helped ... :rolleyes:

I am pleased the run up is now over, although I must admit it has been a tremendous source of material for comedy writers. Music radio stations have been having a laugh too, one day I heard Bonnie Tyler singing "Lost in France", immediately followed by the Clash with The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go - Lyrics - YouTube

There has been a very sad ending to the campaigning. Jo Cox was one of the few sensible, decent and kind politicians who represented the people not far from where I used to live. She was shot and stabbed this week by a lunatic who didn't like what she said about Europe. Whichever way the vote turns out, her two young children will now be without a mum for the rest of their lives.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,969  
Need to pour another cup of coffee. 60° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 80° with partly cloudy skies. Last night was first full night of sleep in over a week. I feel better today. But not good enough to get on tractor and cut lawn. Good thing it does not need it. With only .3" of rain in the last week not much growing.
Eric, your countries politics sounds like ours #%^&$@#%^! Sad when someone dies over their opinion.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,970  
70 this morning high of 93 later today with chance of stronger storms

Eric said when people cannot say what they think or feel