Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #46,951  
Good morning! 74˚ clear skies, going to be a scorcher today.
Ron the Lexington is 4 hours away - straight down Hwy 77.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,953  
71.8F with partly sunny skies @ 10:00 ... high today predicted to be 84F with variable cloudiness, and a chance of thunderstorms late tonight.

No coon in live trap this morning, from the house it looks like bait may be gone though ... so I'll rebait it tonight and try again.

Yesterday worked on the last load of wood Zack dropped off from a storm damage job they did a little while back. Two red oaks that were around 36" at the base ... logs were 10' to 18' long and they unloaded them with the crane and stacked them all cattywampus, with the larger logs on the top of the pile. Managed to roll those off and get them down on the ground without killing myself. The larger diameter pieces are very heavy and it's pretty much all the little B2910 just to push the ends around.

Got all the smaller diameter pieces bucked into rounds, along with some ash and poplar logs:

IMG_0506.jpg

Larger logs still needs cut up. Probably won't attempt that until Friday or later ... using a friends Stihl 026 with 18" bar (nice saw, starts easy), which doesn't have a log dog on it. They only show a dog for the inside, so I ordered that but it won't be in until Friday.

Was too tired for a bonfire last night.

Got 2nd blue bird house cleaned yesterday, need to remount it on it's pole today and check the other to make sure the house sparrows haven't taken it over.

Lawn still needs mowed so I might take a stab at that, otherwise will probably spend a good part of the day inside cleaning house.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,954  
   / Good morning!!!! #46,955  
Severe storms yesterday dinner time, gusts over 50 mph, heavy rain, small hail, worst was near constant cloud to ground lightening. Knocked my cable out, no TV, no internet, didn't know what to do!

Warm and breezy today.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,957  
RNG, congrats on your 1 of a kind Beemer. The extras and TLC you give it must show themselves well....and maybe those parties you throw with a wrench or 2 involved...and a few drinks here or there might have pushed your nomination over the top.

No bribes involved, Kyle, as I don't remember any folks from Utah being at the tech day. Not a bad idea, though. :laughing:

But the thing is, I did all that to please ME, not anyone else. Some do like it, a lot don't. The fella that gave me the award said he appreciated the way I documented the build on line and he was looking forward to using the information with his own bike.

/ Good morning!!!! #46,958  
... rs, you would look good in a coon skin hat. ...
LOL ... if it keeps going the way I think it's going to might have to make it a coat ... :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #46,959  
Good Morning! 77F @ 8:45AM. Abundant sunshine. High 97F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Nice to have a friend along for the "camp out", Drew. Just friends is just fine! :thumbsup:

Nice rifle, Roy. Good thing to get it now before they outlaw 'em again.

Good progress on the welding yesterday; finished the driver side roof. Then I started grinding the welds flat and only finished 2/3 of them before it got too hot to work. Caved in for a nice nap, finishing up the day with some salmon on the BBQ and a nice Pino Gris.

Happy Hump Day!

/ Good morning!!!! #46,960  
Nice Norton RNG, Don't you drive it??

Good morning, rain is the order for the day, good thing to because we have been dry.
So not much going on so I guess I will go hang out in the train room today.

Here are 2 of the 3 I have had. I restored and sold the black one a few years ago. The red one I bought in the crate in November of 1975. Still ride it but not much. The third one is the one I did for my son but no picture.

DSC00540.JPG

DSC00545.JPG