Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #521  
I'm scared witless, but time to check off a bucket list item that's been around for about 55 years.... (I like to "plan ahead"...)

Irving,

What kind of Plane are you buying! WOO HOO!!!

Osh Kosh here he comes!

David

/ Good morning!!!!
Good Morning. I am up, but really don't want to be!! Coffee is brewing, that will help some. Got some errands to do today, then off to work on my latest project - a shop for my wife's biz. We bought a repoed house here, and we are converting it into a shop for her pet grooming biz. Lots of work, kinda exciting and intimidating all at once. And expensive.....:(

/ Good morning!!!! #524  
Good morning. Have not checked this thread until now so I'll go ahead and jump in.

It's 59 and cloudy with rain on the way. My Kioti is all loaded and chained down, so we'll be headed out in a few to till a local baseball diamond. Got to get to it before the rain does.

Then, back home for more domestic chores. Arrrrgg!

/ Good morning!!!! #525  
Good Morning. I am up, but really don't want to be!! Coffee is brewing, that will help some. Got some errands to do today, then off to work on my latest project - a shop for my wife's biz. We bought a repoed house here, and we are converting it into a shop for her pet grooming biz. Lots of work, kinda exciting and intimidating all at once. And expensive.....:(

If you think it's expensive doing it yourself, try hiring somebody who will do it for you..now THAT will be expensive. My younger brother has purchased two repoed houses and I help him renovate them...pay is nothing but it gives me something to do.

/ Good morning!!!! #526  
2011-12-06, 0842

60 Degrees and light rain...
No outside work today...

Irvingj's post:
Took a trip to Roy's neck of the woods (?). Up at 3:30 Sunday AM, on the road by 5:30, having lunch in Palmyra, PA at 1PM. Took a look at an airplane. Took a ride, talked for a long time, gave seller a deposit. :D

What kind of bird did you buy, Irving?
Palmyra is about 35 miles NE of me, BTW

/ Good morning!!!! #527  
Supposedly there is a job offer in the works (I hope it is a good one!) and another company has responded they want to talk to me (VERY Exciting company, too soon to be hopeful though).

Be well,
David

Good luck with the job opportunities, Sarge!

/ Good morning!!!! #528  
Good luck with the job opportunities, Sarge!

Thank you Roy.

I went 11 months basically unemployed (and as the owner of the company inelegible for any assistance).

It is a HUGE blessing to have been working this last 6 months, but it is a job I was qualified for, and had, from 1986 to 91. I have 29 years in my field, and most of my peers are not yet 29.

I'm too young to be put out to pasture. I'm not 48 yet, and I have a 2 year old so I need to work for 20 more years or so, and the idea my best days are behind me are simply too depressing...

I have high hopes and big plans (and too many projects :))...

Be well sir!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #529  
well its cold here this morning 28 WC 22.be glad when it warms back up.

/ Good morning!!!! #530  
Thank you Roy.

I went 11 months basically unemployed (and as the owner of the company inelegible for any assistance).

Be well sir!
David

Yeah...I just got laid off from a contract job I had in Baltimore...can't say I'm too too sorry the job is over (since it was 3rd shift)and I knew the contract would be ending.
It's just not a good time of year to be looking for another contract...or full time. I still get the calls, but the jobs are 200 miles away...and that would end up costing me money.