Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #511  
well it a cold morning in northeast tx,the temp when i got up was 37 an the WC was 28.wont be going out unless i have to.

/ Good morning!!!! #512  
Good morning all. Well it's a dull and gloomy looking day, they say we may get a glimpse of sun this afternoon. Just above freezing and should warm up a bit later. With the dryer weather I have been able to get in some seat time which is kind of nice. :licking: :licking:

/ Good morning!!!! #513  
300UGUY said:
I worked 3rd shift for years. I was cheated on sleep for years. After I retired, my health got better, BP, weight, sugar, everything got better. Off shifts are bad for your health. Take care of yourself!!!

Well what makes it worse is I work a 7 rotating swing shift, 7 on 2 off, 7 on 2 off, 7 on 4 off, then start it all over again. All days off are the same days, with one 4 day weekend a month. And I have A LONG time before I can retire.

/ Good morning!!!!
Well what makes it worse is I work a 7 rotating swing shift, 7 on 2 off, 7 on 2 off, 7 on 4 off, then start it all over again. All days off are the same days, with one 4 day weekend a month. And I have A LONG time before I can retire.

I was on that shift for about 3 months. A lot of guy put up with it just so that 1/3 of the time they were on days. I volunteered for a permanent 2nd shift job. Some of the other guys, ( all salary ) were really mad at me, even tho I was taking 2nd, the worst shift. I eventually changed jobs, went back to a hourly job.

/ Good morning!!!! #515  
Good morning all...nuked a cup of water for instant coffee and fed the cats, it's 29 degrees here now. Have no real idea of what I will do today either....and I don't care.

/ Good morning!!!! #516  
Coffee is being made. 30 degrees with a fresh 1" layer of snow. Headed to 38 for a high with clouds. No snow to plow. Just throw some ice melt on walkways. Been so long since we have had sun. The solar lights only last a couple of hours each evening. Got a couple of my projects done. Continuing on them today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #517  
Coffee in hand, I can almost see the keyboard and screen, wife is up, the dogs have been out and fed and it is 56 degrees outside and raining.

/ Good morning!!!! #518  
Greetings from NH. Quite warm this AM, light rain at present. Slept a full night for the first time since Saturday....

Took a trip to Roy's neck of the woods (?). Up at 3:30 Sunday AM, on the road by 5:30, having lunch in Palmyra, PA at 1PM. Took a look at an airplane. Took a ride, talked for a long time, gave seller a deposit. :D

I'm scared witless, but time to check off a bucket list item that's been around for about 55 years.... (I like to "plan ahead"...)

Back on the road Sun night at 8PM, back in my bed at 3:30 AM. Really did NOT want to go through Waterbury and Hartford, CT during morning rush hour- what a rat's nest! Tough, long day. Now, back to "normal."

/ Good morning!!!! #519  
I'm scared witless, but time to check off a bucket list item that's been around for about 55 years.... (I like to "plan ahead"...)
I like it!:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #520  
60 here and 60% chance of rain.

I'm going to go spread the coals out from the bonfire before the rain so it will go out.

Then I will start building another pile!

I did not make to TSC for my horse fence & Christmas shopping so today I will HAVE to go.

Supposedly there is a job offer in the works (I hope it is a good one!) and another company has responded they want to talk to me (VERY Exciting company, too soon to be hopeful though).

Be well,
David