Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,821  
2012-10-17, 0730

36 now...brisk. A high of 65 predicted. It should be dry enough to do my occasional yard clean up with the chipper/shredder.

Funny thing...I always leave my tractor inside the garage when not being used. There will be the occasional night or nights out though, as it is now since I have a trailer on the 3PH. Anyway, I walked over to the Deere yesterday and noticed down low a male plug. Yep, block heater! After 2 years of ownership, and doing my pre-work walk around, I finally noticed that yes, I do have a block heater.
I feel pretty stupid after that!! And I'm glad I didn't order one at my local Deere dealer a month or so back as I had planned to...

/ Good morning!!!! #5,822  
Good Morning! 66 with a high of 90 today. Ron I hope your back gets better, give it time to heal, take it easy.
Today I'll smooth out and level by adding or taking away gravel, and add a layer of sand to the compass rose circle. I will then compact it. Repeat till a perfect base.

I dug up an old soda water bottle yesterday with the FEL it had "Giddings Coco Cola Bottling Co" in raised letters. I have never heard of a bottling co in Giddings Tx and can't seem to find any info. A mystery to be solved!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,823  
Made it to doctors yesterday. Medication has only let me sleep about 3 hours. But I can stand straight up. Got medication for a few days. Then going to try some therapy for the first time.

Good luck with the therapy!!
Definitely take it easy...back problems can go from bad to worse rapidly. Been there and I hope you don't get as bad off as I was.

BTW, be careful of any cortizone shots the doctor may prescribe. I'm sure you've read about the meningitis epidemic currently going on.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,824  
Good morning all! 40* here and sunny, headed to 70* later. Looks like rain for the next few days. I got the bagger on the lawn tractor so I'm ready to start my war on leaves when they hit the ground.

Ron, glad your back is feeling better. You'll probably feel another pain in the backside when you see the total for gassing up the motorhome!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,825  
good morning its 44 and foggy as pea soup,we are going to have rain moving in for the next 3 days.we are going up to 44 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,826  
I don't think the turkey would agree! :)D couldn't resist.)

I'll let you know if he complains :D

1050- clear skies, sunny and cool

Today's the day for the rest of the turkeys to meet the "cone of (permanent) silence". Only 4 - so not a huge task, that is, until the get loose.....(I hope not). Into the chill tank and then tomorrow I'll package. I decided to try food grade bags that shrink with heat. appeared easy enough on the company web site.....we'll see.

Wife is home to help so it will go quickly