Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,841  
Good evening all. Tuesday was in the 70's rain Wednesday rain and 62F and very windy (also gusty) today.
Car from h3ll still in garage, almost lost voice at playoff game last night, and work is winding down. Have some car repairs to do and would like to get the bad boy running and gone :mad::confused2::ashamed::shocked:

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,842  
Mornin All!

62 headed to 77. Should be nice. My older girls are having a sleepover tonight as the end of birthday season winds down so I need to prep the house/yard for 3 extra 12/13 year old girls. It will be a little crazy here tonight...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,843  
Brewing pot of coffee. 45 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 53 with showers off and on all day. Going over to my mothers today.
Tigers finally got rid of the Yankees. Off to the World Series. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,844  
Good morning TBNers!

A miserable morning here in Scotland today.

I'm about to go out and get some milk and the newspaper then come back on here and think about what do to next.

Have a good day guys!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,845  
45 here now and drizzling rain, we are getting a very wet start to fall. Have to tell you guys something funny, the other night one of our cats caught a baby mouse in our bedroom that was about an inch and a half long (plus tail) and they set it down. The three of them have been stalking and catching it every since then and they carry it around like it's a baby kitten and won't harm it. So now it's living in a Habitrail...anybody out there want to give it a good home? (worthless, overfed felines...)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,846  
Good Morning. Coldest day of the week at 57 this morning hitting 80 later, sunny.

I found out through the newspaper that in the early 1900 there was a Coca Cola Bottling Co. on the corner of Burleson St. and Hwy 290. The coke bottle survived 100 years out here in the sand. Since Coke did not eliminate the cocaine till 1929 this is an original recipe cocaine coke bottle.

Attachments

• coke.jpg
    coke.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 80
   / Good morning!!!! #5,847  
That is a funny story indeed Bill.

Very interesting find Don, I'd bet that would be worth some money.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,848  
Good Morning. Coldest day of the week at 57 this morning hitting 80 later, sunny.

I found out through the newspaper that in the early 1900 there was a Coca Cola Bottling Co. on the corner of Burleson St. and Hwy 290. The coke bottle survived 100 years out here in the sand. Since Coke did not eliminate the cocaine till 1929 this is an original recipe cocaine coke bottle.

I believe you're in error on the cocaine comment. Coca-Cola dropped cocaine as an ingredient in the late 1800's or very early 1900's.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,849  
I believe you're in error on the cocaine comment. Coca-Cola dropped cocaine as an ingredient in the late 1800's or very early 1900's.

Ahh man, really? I had just looked it up on snopes before I posted and they said a very small amount was still in till 1929. I guess I can't believe every thing on the internet. (I already rinsed the bottle out several times, so we can't do the labs)

snopes.com: Cocaine in Coca-Cola

/ Good morning!!!! #5,850  
Good morning. Chilly 46* and damp here with a high in the mid 60's. Rain tomorrow so I can scratch off washing the car today. Don't know what the plan is for today so I'll just grab another cup of coffee and meditate a while. TGIF!