Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #63,401  
68°F and another .12 inches rain since midnight.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
I think our guests took Flash’s passing even harder than us as we were somewhat mentally prepared given his age.

Some achy muscles from yesterday’s grave digging duties. The rain of late a mixed blessing in that the ground is somewhat soft, the the soil really sticks to the shovel.

No hard plans for the day other than make a Sears appointment for an unknown dryer noise.

Be safe
Have a great day.

So sorry about Flash David, I'll bet that he had a great life with you and your wife.

Been busy at work and this is a short week. Doesn't look like the weather is going to hold out for my fishing trip this Th and Fr with 15 mph winds from the ESE, which will raise the tide, which is not good for floundering if it is too high.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,403  
It’s going to get to mid thirties tonight, then warming a bunch for the next couple of weeks.

/ Good morning!!!!
#63,404  
68ーF and another .12 inches rain since midnight.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
I think our guests took Flash痴 passing even harder than us as we were somewhat mentally prepared given his age.

Some achy muscles from yesterday痴 grave digging duties. The rain of late a mixed blessing in that the ground is somewhat soft, the the soil really sticks to the shovel.

No hard plans for the day other than make a Sears appointment for an unknown dryer noise.

Be safe
Have a great day.

We had our last boxer cremated, his ashes were spread where he loved to run.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,405  
Good evening all. 46F this morning, clear calm wind. Wins started picking up quickly peaked early afternoon then light breeze late afternoon- early evening. High temp was 76F with clear sky all day. More productive today, cleaned kitchen prepping for cleaning lady, bike ride this morning. This afternoon got 2 hours consulting in, nap and mowed back yard. Just have weed eat and last section of front to do tomorrow. Should be in the 80's the rest of this week, will get boat launch and check out captains chair repair and if sonar will find the fish structure the fishing guide showed us a few weeks ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,406  
First frost this morning. Got my potatos dug tonight, some big ones. Last yr i didn't get any.

I planted potatoes a little late - mine are just sprouting. It will be interesting to see if I get any before our first freeze - which will probably be in December.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,407  
2017-10-18, 0336

33 right now...high today in the upper 60's

/ Good morning!!!! #63,408  
40 high of 67 today 70s tomorrow

Fall colors very subdued this year due to dry weather. Looks like next week some really cold air on tap especially by Wednesday where in far Southwest Va the snow word appears

/ Good morning!!!! #63,409  
37 and frost warnings, but will warm up nicely to 69.

Fresh potatoes sound good. We ate fresh kale from our garden last night.

With yesterday's temps in the upper 30's, had to take a hike in the mountains and enjoy the crisp air. Hiked a little over 8 miles and 1400 hundred feet gain on the Appalachian Trail and Overall Run-Tuscarora Trails. The waterfall is 93' but with recent drought, only a trickle was falling...but the hike and colors on the trail were great.

We're seeing more migrating Monarch butterflies in our yard than ever before. Anyone else seeing them?

Need to get some things done around here today, and fetch some paint from town.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,410  
Poured first cup of coffee. 39° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 68° with sunny skies. Lawn got mowed yesterday. Was not as bad as I thought. But needed to blow all the pine needles out into the road before they killed grass. Work on garden pond today. Get it covered with a fine mesh net to keep most of the leaves out. New gaskets for chipper engine should be here today. Need to get muffler off this morning.
Good Morning All.