Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #63,392  
68°F and another .12 inches rain since midnight.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
I think our guests took Flash’s passing even harder than us as we were somewhat mentally prepared given his age.

Some achy muscles from yesterday’s grave digging duties. The rain of late a mixed blessing in that the ground is somewhat soft, the the soil really sticks to the shovel.

No hard plans for the day other than make a Sears appointment for an unknown dryer noise.

Be safe
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,393  
... Good luck with that Husky, RS. Nothing more fun than trying to reassemble someone else's mess.:laughing::confused2: ...
I'm sure it will be a real treat ... :rolleyes:

I don't mind doing it for Zack ... his heart is in the right place - he tried to fix it because it was leaking oil on his (new to him) pickup truck.

He just hasn't learned the patience (and precision) that will hopefully come with years.

But he is highly motivated and very productive in terms of work and his own industriousness.

That is something to be encouraged/supported.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,394  
That's why I like an 18" bar on my saws.:cool2:

Me - being lazy - would prefer to use a couple ounce piece of PVC or conduit ... rather than hefting around 12+ lb. saw anymore than I have to ... :D

/ Good morning!!!! #63,395  
David,

Sorry for your loss.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,396  
43°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 70° today.

Sorry about your loss, David.

Been crazy busy at work this week. Worked most of the day on Saturday, was here until 6:15pm yesterday, and not looking like I'll be leaving on time today either. Busy is better than the alternative, though.

Looking forward to my new guitar amp waiting for me at home tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,397  
The low this morning was 30*, yesterday's high was 64*. Today's going to be about the same, with a lot of sun and some wind. It's been really nice the last few day's. They say it's going to be like this tell the end of the week.

sodamo... sorry about your friend, I'm sure he was happy all those years.

Not much going on today. The new block heater I put in a few days ago is burned out. I put it in the way they said to do it and tested it before I plugged it in and it was working fine. The only thing I can think of is the timer it was on has something to do with it. But don't know now that would burn it out. This is the third one I have put in that has done this.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
CWB.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,398  
Not much going on today. The new block heater I put in a few days ago is burned out. I put it in the way they said to do it and tested it before I plugged it in and it was working fine. The only thing I can think of is the timer it was on has something to do with it. But don't know now that would burn it out. This is the third one I have put in that has done this.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
CWB.
Have you checked the voltage. Maybe you have a bad neutral in the cord or line feeding the voltage.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,399  
First frost this morning. Got my potatos dug tonight, some big ones. Last yr i didn't get any.

Stocked my pellet storage box on the porch. Only burned 85 bags last yr. Have 2 1/2 ton left over, didnt buy any yet this yr, but might pick up another ton.

/ Good morning!!!! #63,400  
ronjhall...

I didn't think of that. I had it plugged into a different breaker the last time it did it. I will check both of them. The timer is one from Harbor Fright and it shows 120 volts when I tested it. But I will go back and check it all again tomorrow. And take the timer a part and see if I can find anything wrong with it. Probably should just buy a good one.

Thank you
CWB