Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,901  
Couldn't get on earlier, now getting ready for lunch. Gonna take the dogs out for a walk, then to the shop, do a couple chores, then back here for some stuff. Have a good one!!!

Concur about the TBN issue, tried to get on a 7:30 am with no success. Currently 41 degrees and bright sun....gonna get some seat time after taking the neighbors pooch out.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,903  
...gonna get some seat time after taking the neighbors pooch out.

Bill,

Too many questions arise from this post... Are you talking about...
1) Your new girl friend?
2) Assassinating the dog next door?
3) I'm almost afraid to know the truth...
:shocked:
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,904  
Bill,

Too many questions arise from this post... Are you talking about...
1) Your new girl friend?
2) Assassinating the dog next door?
3) I'm almost afraid to know the truth...
:shocked:
David

LOL, LOL, GOOD ONE !!!! Actually I meant I was going over to take the neighbors dog out for a potty break, the guy is away in Detroit this week so he cannot take her outside in mid-day and he asked me to do that, plus feed her afterwards. I am happy to do that whenever he asks. AND THATS THE TRUTH !!! :laughing: SEAT TIME NOW !!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,905  
...Actually I meant I was going over to take the neighbors dog out ... mid-day ... to do that, plus feed her afterwards. I am happy to do that whenever he asks. AND THATS THE TRUTH !!!

[gasp]:shocked: Far TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!! :eek:
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,907  
Good afternoon all. This morning temps started at 20F high was 54F and sunny. got further diagnostics on the car from h3ll, worked on air injection nozzle (leaking) and will later head to the grocery store.
Well Moss you asked for the information :) .

/ Good morning!!!! #6,908  
The weather widget says it is 32 here, but my thermostat says 36. Hmmm. The only thing that matters is "is it cold enough for long johns or not" as I put on my hunting gear...

Mornin Y'all.

During the day today I am going to TRY to get to the bank and ask for another $100-110K to remodel the unfinished attic into a REAL (and nice) upstairs... I hope they say YES! but I'm not excited about borrowing more money...

Such is the nature of this beast... [sigh]

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,909  
So... What crazy thing will Bill say today?

Maybe he will take his cat to lunch and not the neighbor's dog? Hmmm?

:D

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,910  
Trying to make up for the coffee I missed yesterday. 20 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 42 with sun all day. Weather is great for this time of year. Few things to get done around house.
Good Morning All.