Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #75,091  
Well, I’ve managed to land in the hospital with this crud finally. Got really sick this morning and Ellen took me to the ER. Breathing treatments, Roceferin + Azrithromiacin and I’m feeling much better! View attachment 550799

/ Good morning!!!! #75,092  
BTW, who's the young guy you got to do the voice over on the video ?

I laughed at this, I thought the same thing, but still enjoyed the beautiful flowers. Nice video RNG.

Warm morning, 54 out, more showers later today and also tomorrow before colder air comes in and dries us out for awhile.
The three inches of rain we got will do just fine for awhile.

Miserable night. Started getting leg cramps early, like 10am and I knew I was going to have a long night. Sat on bench in shower with hot water running on legs, thankfully that helps. I was on my feet for almost 8 hours yesterday, working constantly, and planned that today.
Well, maybe come in after lunch and just chill...but today is tomato and pepper planting day. Though I admit it's depressing to see half the tomatoes and peppers dead already, fried by the sun.

8x12 greenhouse kits I'm looking at Ron. Something where it all comes as a package.
My hopes were to put it up next to the existing garden shed, which the original owner well equipped with power, water and propane piped heat.
So utilities are close by. Garden shed has been a dumping ground for four years since I moved here, time to clean it up and make use of it.
One thing for sure, a live and learn special, I am not growing vegetables inside my house again. What I learned is you can make them grow, but they grow shade leaves, not sun leaves. Learned that in Gardening Club! So I grew a bunch of shade plants which have no natural UV protection when they go outside. Vampire plants. Poof.

Ground temps hit 74 yesterday briefly. That should get the beans going, though some may have rotted in the ground. Salvaged five cucumber plants, so maybe I'll have some cucumbers. Sweet potato plants not happy with the ground temps, they apparently like it hot. Probably should have waited to plant them; once planted I saw the little slip of paper, uh, due to local weather conditions you may want to keep inside for awhile, or something similar. Ah, nice to read, now... More live and learn.
They are only vegetables, not people.
I worry about people and laugh about my melons.

Not laughing at those stupid birds eating my corn. I hoed a lot of corn yesterday, and pushed a lot of seed back in the ground. Some rows pretty thin, but really can't tell for another week when it gets taller. And I need to get some fertilizer put down.
Job security, life is good.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,093  
Well, I’ve managed to land in the hospital with this crud finally. Got really sick this morning and Ellen took me to the ER. Breathing treatments, Roceferin + Azrithromiacin and I’m feeling much better! View attachment 550799

gosh be careful and feel better soon. I bet those breathing treatments helped, scary when you struggle to get enough air and feel all clogged up.
best wishes Randy

/ Good morning!!!! #75,094  
Toppop that's not good take care of yourself and now follow doctors orders

29.5 high of 64 later today more rain moves in tonight up to one inch possible

Prayers for all of those in need

/ Good morning!!!! #75,095  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 29° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 62° with lots of sun. Purchased new wiper blades for both cars. Need to get them installed in case we get enough rain to need them. The forecast 1" to 2" of rain never made it to our place. Got .07" instead. Then work on bare spots in lawn. Front lawn is a mess. Moles or other varmint have it pretty rough. Got some new mole traps that I am going to start using. Will see how these plastic things work. I need a dog that will sniff them out and then dig them out instead of sniffing then peeing on the spot to mark it. I think the Moles use that as their guide to start a new run next to the marked one.

Roy, glad your feeling better today.

Randy, get lots of rest.

Ed, is trailer still full of stuff?

Prayers for those in need.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,096  
Peak of Tornado Season Approaches: April, May and June Are Most Active and Dangerous Months of Year | Weather Underground

Our friends in the NW and I bet Roy must love this tornado map. No tornadoes.
One hit half a mile from here about 8 years ago, tore up homes and trailers, ripped the top off the big tree in my back yard.
Which I finally had to dig out last Fall and replaced with a magnolia.
So the prior owners got a cheap replacement shingle job which already is starting to look worn on the side facing the afternoon sun.

I've thought of making a shelter in the corner of my garage. I suppose I could always crawl under the house which is elevated about three feet. But what if it collapses on you?
Reinforcing one small area might work.
I could never live in Kansas...without a bomb proof shelter. Or North Texas apparently.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,097  
Peak of Tornado Season Approaches: April, May and June Are Most Active and Dangerous Months of Year | Weather Underground

Our friends in the NW and I bet Roy must love this tornado map. No tornadoes.
One hit half a mile from here about 8 years ago, tore up homes and trailers, ripped the top off the big tree in my back yard.
Which I finally had to dig out last Fall and replaced with a magnolia.
So the prior owners got a cheap replacement shingle job which already is starting to look worn on the side facing the afternoon sun.

I've thought of making a shelter in the corner of my garage. I suppose I could always crawl under the house which is elevated about three feet. But what if it collapses on you?
Reinforcing one small area might work.
I could never live in Kansas...without a bomb proof shelter. Or North Texas apparently.

Or Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc...

/ Good morning!!!! #75,098  
Good morning! 47˚ heading to 74˚ sunny no winds.

Drew you have to plant during a full moon.

Randy, hope you recover quickly and get rid of that crud!

RNG, I don't think I could do a relaxing mowing at your place.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,099  
Kyle, I have picked a lot of berries in my time, not many dew berries but what is the stick for? Leaning or beating the berries into submission? Or snakes?
Ed

I know when I pick Texas dew berries the stick is used to push the stickers vines out of the way to get to the berries. last years vines that have died are really bad, the splinters break off easily and into your skin, the ones on the green vines mostly poke and rip. When I got finished picking my gallon of berries yesterday my hands were two colors - berry purple and blood red. My reward is cobbler for breakfast!

Almost everything in Texas either wants to either puncture you or bite you, not a place for sissys.

/ Good morning!!!! #75,100  
I know when I pick Texas dew berries the stick is used to push the stickers vines out of the way to get to the berries. last years vines that have died are really bad, the splinters break off easily and into your skin, the one on the green vines mostly poke and rip. When I got finished picking my gallon of berries yesterday my hands were two colors - berry purple and blood red. My reward is cobbler for breakfast!

Almost everything in Texas either wants to either puncture you or bite you, not a place for sissys.

I was raised in coastal Northeastern NC, it’s exactly the same there, 4 kinds of venomous snakes, every poison spider in North America, every bug bites and every plant is a briar!