Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,531  
Good afternoon all. 50F this morning high was 63F. got the outside Christmas lights down, going to my nieces bday party tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,532  
David, time to let the wife know how you feel about her :) That will help more than you know :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,533  
David, time to let the wife know how you feel about her :) That will help more than you know :thumbsup:

Oh, I do, I do. Nothing like a horrific car accident that results in 5 months in the hospital or a cancer diagnosis, to make you really think you could be missing someone permanently. My wife and I express our love and appreciation for one another incessantly.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,534  
33 degrees F right now and heading into the mid 40’s with rain or something later this morning. warmer tomorrow and Monday before the cool down.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,535  

I do. Regularly and often, and not just with words, but also with acts of service. Love is a VERB, it is what you DO, not what you say...

We spent most of the evening talking about what our options are for finishing the attic...

This too shall pass...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,536  
45 and EXTREMELY FOGGY.

Supposed to clear up and be over 60. Had drizzly rain all day yesterday. I got the Flex oil changed & 40k service done at the dealership (loving the prepaid scheduled service for first 100k miles).

I am not sure what I'm doing today... So many projects... I think I'm picking up some of the fence lumber my guy special ordered for me, or at least scheduling delivery... I think I will Check out this "Bargain Village and see what prices are like. I need to purchase and assemble 2-3 large wardrobes from Lowes or HD to make the "guest room" functional again...

I also need to service the Tractor, and the JD mower...

Something will get done today...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,537  
Coffee is done brewing. 71 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 85 with a mix of sun and clouds. Today is RV maintenance day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,538  
33F Heavy misting rain,driveway shiney w/ice :( but eves are dripping good :) low mid 40's today..fingers cross.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,539  
2013-01-12, 0750

Boy, it's sure nice to sleep in on weekends!! I'm up at 0345 on weekdays...slept in until 0630 today!

32 degrees now...drizzling and patchy fog. Should see 42 as a high and probably scattered showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,540  
David, I am sorry to learn your appraisal came back too low for you to complete your project. I recently learned what it is like to experience a loss of property values. Back in 2002 my 2 bedroom 900 square foot house was appraised at $140,000. After putting $120,000 into materials (using mostly sweat equity for labor) expanding to 2400 square feet and remodeling the interior of the original house. I just had to have a new appraisal done to refinance...and that one came back $190,000. Probably saved at least $40,000 in labor costs by doing it myself, meaning I sunk $160 grand into the house to get back less than a third of it....:laughing:

Got as warm as 55 degrees here yesterday, my brother was here for a while and we sat on the deck and talked about his kids. Know what he said? "If global warming means we get Michigan winters like this I am all for it...."

Enjoy the weekend everybody.