Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,541  
Bought me a Massey Ferguson 1855 with front end loader, picked it up this morning. Got a few issues to work out but it's going to do a lot more than my old Craftsman with the Johnny bucket.
45 here, supposed to hit 63 later.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,542  
High of 1C/34F with mostly sun today. Where the sun didn't shine yesterday is still under a heavy blanket of white frost. Ended up putting a good quality tarp over my portable garage. The one side of the roof gets the south sun all day and only lasted 3 1/2 years. So today we will clean out the big chicken coop, you know the one that didn't get done yesterday.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,543  
Good morning. 52 and the sun is burning off the dense fog we had last night. Supposed to get an inch of rain tonight, then colder temps next week. Have a good weekend!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,544  
David, I am sorry to learn your appraisal came back too low for you to complete your project. I recently learned what it is like to experience a loss of property values. Back in 2002 my 2 bedroom 900 square foot house was appraised at $140,000. After putting $120,000 into materials (using mostly sweat equity for labor) expanding to 2400 square feet and remodeling the interior of the original house. I just had to have a new appraisal done to refinance...and that one came back $190,000. Probably saved at least $40,000 in labor costs by doing it myself, meaning I sunk $160 grand into the house to get back less than a third of it....:laughing:

Got as warm as 55 degrees here yesterday, my brother was here for a while and we sat on the deck and talked about his kids. Know what he said? "If global warming means we get Michigan winters like this I am all for it...."

Enjoy the weekend everybody.

Your brother is a smart man!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,545  
Slept in, did the animals and the treadmill, bfast. Off to the shower and the wife's shop. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,546  
Got two couples looking at the house in PA this weekend...fingers are crossed that one of them will want to move further. The realtor issue has not yet been resolved....bummer.

Roy, I don't think I will ever sell another piece of non-commercial real estate without trying to do it by myself first. In my opinion, many/most real estate agents are more trouble than they are worth. They all have their own little sets of rules/guidelines to ensure they have the best payday. Your interest is way down the list. Both my wife and I sold our previous places with no realtor. We found the stress levels much less than dealing with realtors. I hope your weekend home browsers turn out to be interested. Do you have someone there to show the house other than the realtor?

Yesterday was great weather here in the low 70s and I spent most of the day putting a cargo bed on my brother's golf cart. The cargo bed will make it much more convenient for him to haul his trash down his 1/4 mile driveway to the pickup spot. The golf bag wells were just not big enough for trash bags. I ordered the cargo bed on ebay and saved myself around $100. I ordered it on Jan 8th in the afternoon, and it arrived yesterday, the 11th, about 1 PM. By 3:30 PM, all the golf bag holders and accessories were removed and the new cargo bed installed. The hardest part was drilling two 7/16" holes through a frame member for the bed's support legs bolts. The kit's bolts were 1/2" too short to go through the frame and I had to do some searching to find substitutes. The rest of the kit was so well designed that the hardware removed from the golf bag holders was reused. The golf cart came with stainless hardware, so I was thrilled to be able to reuse it.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,547  
Good afternoon all. was about 50F this morning 56F noon and getting colder. Rain this afternoon turning to snow/ice.
Deliver the car from h3ll today parasitic battery draw is car wiring, pulled fuse and after pulling fuse problem wen away and 2 1/2 days start with no problem :)
Next project church van key won't go into lock so key can be removed :(

/ Good morning!!!! #7,548  
Roy, I don't think I will ever sell another piece of non-commercial real estate without trying to do it by myself first. In my opinion, many/most real estate agents are more trouble than they are worth. They all have their own little sets of rules/guidelines to ensure they have the best payday. Your interest is way down the list. Both my wife and I sold our previous places with no realtor. We found the stress levels much less than dealing with realtors. I hope your weekend home browsers turn out to be interested. Do you have someone there to show the house other than the realtor?

Actually, the contractor who stained the house and installed the carpet let them in...
Before the couple today and the couple tomorrow loked at the place, it was explained to them that the contractor will let them in and lock the door when they leave...any questions come to me.

I have a realtor, but as soon as the oil company sends me that recording I wrote of previously, she'll be out of the picture.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,549  
Hello guys got as warm as 58 degrees here today...been cleaning most of the day will check in tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,550  
good morning 53 degrees headed to 70's today going back to creek fishing got to take advantage of this forcast hard rain next couple days and temps back in 30's and 40's of a day 20's of night hope everyone has a wonderful day