Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #71  
Must be some of that Texas weather somehow got up here.... it's 26 this AM, very frosty! Supposed to get warmer, though, perhaps some records on Sunday (maybe 60).

Looking forward to finishing up the outside work before the snow really flies!

/ Good morning!!!! #72  
Saturday coffee pot is on. 26 degrees this morning. Heading to 60 degrees. Got all the leaves vacuumed yesterday. Only one large tree holding onto its leaves. Relax today. Wife wants to go to a craft show today. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #73  
I've been up for an hour, time for my 2nd cup of joe. 35 degrees here headed for sunny and 60.

I'm planning to take the girls to visit our horse and maybe secretly select the second horse who will come home with him.

I'm going to meet with a Fence guy tomorrow (I hope) to discuss a 3 rail, PT half round just along the driveway for the temp pasture (where it will eventually be permanent regardless) with a single gate. The rest of the temp fencing will be Electrobraid.

Be well all,

David

/ Good morning!!!! #74  
39* right now, up to upper 60's today. Today is the opening of general deer season, so I am up early drinking coffee, then I probably will go fall asleep in my hunting blind.:D

/ Good morning!!!!
Good morning. 32 and dark as heck here. Gotta get some coffee, get a couple things done, then this afternoon, do a little biz. Have a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #76  
Good morning. It is 38 degrees outside, but it rained all day yesterday and most of the night before--1 1/2 inches. Hope everyone has a good day.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #77  
mornning
32 here this am, a bit chilly But, the deer I have hanging in the shed loves this cool air. 3 or 4 more days and it will be cut and wrap time:licking:

/ Good morning!!!! #78  
2011-11-05, 0917

26 degrees (brrrrrrr!), clear and should be a nice day!
Hope so..maybe I can get some of the leaves up!

/ Good morning!!!! #79  
Coffee pot got started to early this morning. Blame it on DST. Got to change clocks and batteries today. 31 degrees headed to 58. Sure cannot complain about the great fall weather we are having. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #80  
Coffee pot got started to early this morning. Blame it on DST. Got to change clocks and batteries today. 31 degrees headed to 58. Sure cannot complain about the great fall weather we are having. :D
Our coffee pot was still sleeping this morning when I got up. The wife did not set the timer on it for DST last night and there I was, no coffee. Tough morning.