Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,311  
Well, we do have two bedrooms and a head in the basement....hmmmm...

So, does you lady friend know about the thongs and all those videos you downloaded from xHamster?
(Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)
:laughing: Maybe she was in the video's Roy!!!! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,312  
Well, we do have two bedrooms and a head in the basement....hmmmm...

So, does you lady friend know about the thongs and all those videos you downloaded from xHamster?
(Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)

I told her I have this really weird buddy on a tractor site, and he was a terribly bad influence on me for a long time, leading me into all kinds of negative habits and sinful behavior, and she seems to understand it wasn't my doing that led to the thong collecting and watching ****. THANKS for being an easy target for her to blame....(Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,314  
Bill you are one fast mover ...you are...you devil you....:):thumbsup:

Geez, Bill, the ink isn't even dry LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

I was thinking if she knew about TBN... She would be RUNNING AWAY from Bill as FAST as possible!!!!!
LOL!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,315  
Guys, I was picking on Roy for being an easy target, and what is your response? To pick on ME as I am an easier target...sure is nice to feel appreciated....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,316  
Guys, I was picking on Roy for being an easy target, and what is your response? To pick on ME as I am an easier target...sure is nice to feel appreciated....:laughing:

Bill, I know you mean well even if you can't help yourself, so I'm supporting you. Unless of course it becomes more fortuitous to turn on you like a snake on a rat!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,317  

It's the hat, Bill...it's the hat...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,318  

So she likes you becausze you're easy?
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,319  

We all have a role to play.....:)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,320  
My role appears so be the postwhore here, so why do you have to drag in something that is unrelated? Getting back on topic, it's 19 degrees here, and GOOD MORNING everybody.