Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,321  
Bill,

Does your lady friend know you are a post *****?

23 and clear here. Dark too with no moon.
Slept poorly due to some sort of discomfort in my right shoulder, could not get confortable.
Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,322  
Besides Bill, if we did not pick on you, you'd think nobody liked you...
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,323  
Yep same stuff different day! 7 degrees this morning storm long gone now we will finish cleaning up and get ready for the next storm on Monday. It will be a small one and might even end up being rain or freezing rain. Spring is somewhere around the corner...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,324  
Besides Bill, if we did not pick on you, you'd think nobody liked you...
:D
David

You like Bill...?

2013-02-10, 0725

-17 right now (doesn't feel nearly that cold...but I just checked the outside thermometer...-17 it is!) and clear. Going to warm right up to the low 30's today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,326  
It must be 20 now. Feeding horses now and DAYUM IT'S COLD!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,328  
2F Clear sky all day w/temps reaching low 30's :)
Don't like the sounds of mix bag of weather arriving tomorrow..snow,freezing rain,rain back to freezing rain,guess I better get gas for generator.

Enjoy the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,329  
Back to Iced Coffee. 73 degrees with clouds. Heading to 90 with some sun and a good breeze. No snow to plow and the grass is mowed/trimmed. Must be a relax and enjoy a couple of adult beverages day.
David, If you want something other than burnt grass here in south TX. You have to water it. The park furnishes the water and lawnmower. I do not want park using their zero turn around my motorhome. Don has it right. Dog does not like the course grass that grows down here.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,330  
22 and going to 40. A wet day on the dirt roads around here. Good morning folks!!! Have a good one.