Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,441  
21 degrees here, good morning all. David, I like the convenience of being able to tote a laptop from room to room, BUT for my aging eyes even a 17.3" screen is hard to use for any extended period. I know Roy is going to make a rude joke about that....:laughing: A desktop with a 23" monitor has much better resolution, color, and brightness. I am not into having the latest and newest computers, my favorite of my 2 desktops is a modded Dell 4700, 2004 vintage that runs XP.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,442  
...BUT for my aging eyes even a 17.3" screen is hard to use for any extended period...

You remind me of an old, old movie, "Can I do it, until I glasses"...

Too much of Roy's favorite website? You know that [Ctrl][+] will magnify your IE screen, right? [Ctrl][0] returns it to normal...
Just trying to help you with those EXTREME CLOSE-UP views... ;)
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,443  
good morning 25 degrees headed to 45 today. got to work on filling the wood shed yesterday i like a little being done with half of it, thats all i can do till i quite burning wood this year. well it's friday and snow in the forcast again seems like this winter that has been the trend. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,444  
Good Morning! 44˚ to 64˚ sunny skies. Yesterday there was a little frost in the low areas and "they" say that was the last frost of the year for central Texas.
The wild plum trees are blooming! They believe anything. Now the mesquite and the pecan trees are the wise ones.
There is usually a rogue frost in April that will surprises all the early gardeners, which will kill the blooming tomato plants, requiring a do-over.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,446  
I saw the first spring robin in a cedar tree down by my creek yesterday. If robins are showing up, it won't be long 'til springtime. It's 41 F here this morning after a night of steady wind gusts from the north. Tonight is supposed to be the coolest for awhile with a dip down to 28 F. Sunday, back up to 72 F for a perfect weekend.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,447  
Yeah David I know about the screen magnification...my Toshiba 17.3" is always set at 130% but that isn't always a workable solution.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,448  
its 7 degrees with a chance of flurries with a high of 20.did get some seat time yesterday we had about 5 inch of snow.plowed the driveway and then went down to a neighbor and plowed him out also.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,449  
Good morning all. 29F going to 39F and sunny. Got some errands to run and a bike ride if the wind stays down. 16.5 miles yesterday, the rust is coming off :).