Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,451  
63F, can see a localized squall out over the ocean. Paint prep continues.
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,453  
Robins here show up any time from January 1 is the earliest I recall, until early-mid February, and that ain't spring around here!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,454  
19 degrees right now and looks like a nice calm day before the storm. Talking snow for Saturday and Sunday, got to love these weekend storms.

Roy great about the new home. Hope things go smoothly with the sell of your home!

The house in PA was sold and settlement was 2weeks ago...and, no...it didn't go smoothly at all. Most of the problems were with my realtor.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,455  
RJ.
Good to read events are starting go your way..indeed deserve.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,456  
RJ.
Good to read events are starting go your way..indeed deserve.

Yeah...this seems to be going pretty good so far. Still need the house and septic inspections...and more out of pocket money then I expected. Nice place though!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,457  
Yeah...this seems to be going pretty good so far. Still need the house and septic inspections...and more out of pocket money then I expected. Nice place though!

Roy, I think between looking for work and selling/buying houses and moving your wife who had doubts, I'd not have any hair left on my head. You seem to be taking this with rare good grace. Good for you! I love your spirit in the face of all the setbacks.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,458  
Roy, you know by now there's always more expense than expected, when we settled last year it was almost double the estimates.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,459  
30 degrees F this morning and we had a couple inches of snow last night, still snowing but very lightly.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,460  
The house in PA was sold and settlement was 2weeks ago...and, no...it didn't go smoothly at all. Most of the problems were with my realtor.

I was following the problems you were having with the realtor inPA just to **** bad Roy. If nothing else it is behind you now and you are moving forward with a great place in Vermont.
I give you credit for hanging in there. I am not sure if I could do it. Might be the reason I will most likely turn to ashes right here and leave the place for someone else to empty out and sale.
Wayne