Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,531  
Hey Roy, pour 5 gallons of gas down the drain then flush a cherry bomb, that out to locate it! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,532  
Seriously, divining rods are a very easy way o locate something that large.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,533  
I would have suggested that Roy run a lot of hot water into his drain, but there seems to be a lot of snow in his area right now so I wondered if the hot water would heat up a 1,000 gallon tank that much.

Probably not!! I thought about that after I posted it, I'd need a lot of hot water to heat up a big concrete tank full of crap. But the tank area is always the first area to melt off the snow.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,534  
Hey Roy, pour 5 gallons of gas down the drain then flush a cherry bomb, that out to locate it! :D

That would work. Propane might work, it seeks a lower level. Unfortunately, the collateral damage might involve a crap explosion!! I 'd think that might be a darwin award technique. Can you imagine explaining that to Saint Peter? You might be sent right to helll!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,537  
63F this morning
rain stopped, but sure messed up yesterday's plans
hope for today
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,539  
Good Afternoon, 39 with some rain. Yesterday I noticed the first yellow crocus. I think the little guy may be pushing his luck but it's like a promise that spring will be coming.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #8,540  
2013-02-20, 0425

29 degrees and light snow right now...looks like we've got about an inch or so of fresh snow. Predicted high is 32 and snow showers today...