Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,541  
2013-02-20, 0425

29 degrees and light snow right now...looks like we've got about an inch or so of fresh snow. Predicted high is 32 and snow showers today...

You're up before I go to bed LOL
2/19, 11:32 Pm here, 1.27 inches rain since midnight.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,543  
33 degrees right now and the rain has stopped, lost some snow last night for sure. Think the high is only going to be what it is right now, time will tell.
Heading out for a few customer visits today and tomorrow so we get a chance to spend some of that $3.76 a gallon gasoline.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,544  
28 and partly cloudy, headed to 41 or 42.

It is nice when the mud in my trucks parking spot freezes so I can make less of a mess when I leave.
Widening the gravel drive at the carport is a MUST DO project this summer...

The fence lumber arrived yesterday, but this Saturday a very good friend is moving his huge family (4 of his own, plus 5 adopted special needs kids) to a 10 acre ranch with a beautiful barn. I'll be helping them.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,545  
27F Clearing sky w/chance of snow showers winds getting gusty...3" of snow clean up after work,takes almost same mount time plow small storm to big storm.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,546  
we got 23 degree's and that wind 25 mph with 50 mph gust been that way sence monday evening.well i don't have a clue what to expect today but i bet it's going to pi**** me off. i paid a vehicle off at the bank 3 weeks ago and hadnot recieved my title, so called them yesterday and they said to come by they would give me a letter to take to DMV and get my title. i ask where was the title i gave them when i bought the vehicle, they said it was filed electronicly and dmv would give me a title. i would bet my next child that there will be a d***** fee attach to that.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,547  
Roy...I assume your waste disposal system uses 3" PVC pipe, and I have never seen a line to a septic tank that curved after exiting the house so there is an excellent chance yours also runs straight. That will give you some idea of where it is located. Now, there is obviously a cleanout plug located in the PVC pipe just before it exits through the foundation, all you need to do is run a 100' (hopefully long enough) fish tape through the opening until it hits the inside of the tank, and when you pull it back (using good sanitary practices of course) you can measure the length of the tape and that will give you an idea of how far from the house the tank is.
You will never find my septic tank looking straight out from where it leaves house. It is 45 degrees from leaving house and 75' out.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,548  
Got first cup of coffee poured. 68 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 84 with clouds giving way to sun and a very brisk wind. Off to the local flea market this morning. Great place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,549  
we have a sunny but cold morning and 8 degrees,it sounds like the wind will pick up later with a high of 19

/ Good morning!!!! #8,550  
Good morning! It's 15˚ with flurries and a high of 24˚. Big decision for the day is whether to stay inside and do some painting or go out and burn some brush piles. Hmm, I hate painting. Have a good one.