Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,352  
2013-03-26, 0430

30 degrees right now, high of 41 predicted...

I'd say Spring is coming, finally!!

Well, it looks like the sellers aren't going to sign the extension...but they do have until Friday (crossing our fingers!!!). We're both disappointed, obviously. Most of this was the fault of the first mortgage broker we had...leading us down the primrose path without ensuring the loan would work.
Anyway, time to move on and I've contacted our realtor about two other homes...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,353  
I got up at 3:30 or so, my weather widget on my phone said it was 33 at home. I slept better last night, but still not well.

My oldest daughter txt'd me briefly from the car as they were driving home late yesterday afternoon, clearly she was getting the news about separation and was not happy. I was upbeat and loving.

I'm headed to Dallas for some meetings today and I will be there until Friday morning.

Yesterday was the first day where I pretty much did not cry (not much at least). It was very hard driving off the property, and I really miss all my girls.

I appreciate all the support here on TBN, yes I probably spend too much time here, but y'all are a good bunch and I've learned so much, and since moving out to the property it seems like I lost many of my friends. Maybe that was a sign that I was too angry/depressed/negative in addition to the distance farther away from everyone... Feels like almost my only friends are here on TBN... And the guy whose house I'm living, and the ones who showed up this past weekend to help me tidy up and move out...

Beats me... Just like on here TBN, I seem to be a perpetual n00b, last to know anything and first to ask, "What's....?"

God Bless you all very richly.

Right, wrong, or otherwise I'm going to try to be on TBN less. I'm kind of a downer, and I need to try to be still, know God, and work on me for a while. But know I love all-o-y'all like brothers...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,354  
...Well, it looks like the sellers aren't going to sign the extension...but they do have until Friday (crossing our fingers!!!). ...
Anyway, time to move on and I've contacted our realtor about two other homes...

Roy,

I am sorry, that stinks. They must have someone thinking about making an offer and hoping for a better deal, that or their realtor is a flake, bird in the hand is better...

Is all that is left is for the appraisal to complete so you could close on Friday (God willing & the creek don't rise)?

Regardless, best of luck sir.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,355  
Roy,

I am sorry, that stinks. They must have someone thinking about making an offer and hoping for a better deal, that or their realtor is a flake, bird in the hand is better...

Is all that is left is for the appraisal to complete so you could close on Friday (God willing & the creek don't rise)?

Regardless, best of luck sir.
David

Yeah, it does stink...but I don't blame their realtor as much as that first Mortgage Broker.
Even if they did sign the extension, it would still take 4-5 weeks to get the appraisal. Closing wouldn't be until late April, best case scenario...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,356  
Got coffee pot brewing. 31 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 39 with clouds and chance of flurries all day. Off to my mothers. Taking her shopping for the first time since we got back from TX. She is getting better every day.
Roy, keep a positive outlook. If I was the seller I would hold out until the last minute. Hoping for a better offer.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,357  
30F cloudy has good dusting snow over night,touching low 40's again today.

Just hang in there Dave..okay.

Got my fingers cross tight right to the end for you Roy.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,358  
well it's 26 degrees got more snow last night snow today and wensday high temps in 30's this weather is really getting to people can't get out and do nothing for months. everyone have a good day. off to work

/ Good morning!!!! #9,359  
34 degrees, wow we are having spring temps! Thoughts are with you Dave and Roy!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,360  
30 degrees in Bowie County, Texas.... Feel your pain Roy.... Been battling since January with a seller. Should be closing Thursday though. It has been a range of emotions... up one minute .... down the next. Almost told them to just forget it, but things worked out in the end. Best Regards!

David, Many of us on TBN have been there done that. Many more will follow. I can tell you that your attitude will determine the experience. Even when it appears you have no choice, you always have the choice of what attitude you are going to have. While I'm not suggesting that you can simply change your attitude and your troubles will disappear, I am suggesting that attitude can make troubles less controlling of you. Adversity is always present, persistent and pesky. Like the spoon full of sugar, a good attitude makes the medicine easier to swallow. Travel safely, and best regards....

Bartcephus