Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,361  
We found out yesterday that our son and daughter in law are going to lose their unborn baby, at nearly 5 months the amniotic fluid has disappeared and the baby has multiple organ malformation. Might find out today when it must be done, the alternative is to attempt to carry to full term a non-viable child that will likely be stillborn or die near immediately. They have a 4 year old that was looking forward to being a big brother. It's a tough time for us all right now.

God bless you David and Roy, I hope you get what you need.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,362  
Randy, I am sorry to hear that. My prayers to your family.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,363  
30 degrees this morning and clear lost one half of our snow pack yesterday. When one door closes another one opens may have some meaning for some . Good day to all

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,364  
Sorry to hear of this, Randy. You guys have our prayers. 32 and going to 40 here. Have a good one, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,365  
good morning its a over cast morning and 28 getting up to 36 today that should get the snow melting.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,366  
Cloudy with a few showers possible, high of 12C/54F.

David, Roy and Randy
, sorry that you have problems , we all have them, some are small and some are big, all 3 of you have what I consider bigger ones, hope it all works out for you guys and wish you the best.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,367  
Cloudy with a few showers possible, high of 12C/54F.

David, Roy and Randy
, sorry that you have problems , we all have them, some are small and some are big, all 3 of you have what I consider bigger ones, hope it all works out for you guys and wish you the best.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,368  
32 when I woke this morning 38 presently.

Topppop52, prayers for your family. I'm sure that the Lord has His reasons.

David and Roy Keep Plugging....

/ Good morning!!!! #9,369  
Good morning all. 30F this morning 40F and partly cloudy. Later this week forecast is for 60F :)

Randy, Roy and David - prayers for all you guys situations.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,370  
68F, sunny, overnight rain so too wet to mow

The little Lawnmower needs a new starter rope
Have a great day

Continued prayers for Roy, David, and Randy's families

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet