Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,491  
32F fog in w/light mist now,woke up to 1/2"+ of fallen snow over night...weather men was tad off said rain heavy at times.
New month more day light puttering outside. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,492  
Partly cloudy 46 degrees heading to the 60s today and no snow in forecast. Should be a good day to go work on a parking lot

/ Good morning!!!! #9,493  
46 with clouds, headed to 70 in Ladysmith.

Starting last night I am housesitting for a very good friend and his wife while they are off to the Caribbean (sp?) islands.

It is a nice place.

My friend whose home has become my new home went and visited my family yesterday, dropping off some Easter toys and etc. from myself and he an his wife. My oldest has Pneumonia so "official" Easter Dinner was cancelled (I believe she did not really want to agree when I had proposed it in all honesty).

I know it is April Fools day, but I am hoping for a good week and progress towards my goals.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,494  
Happy Easter!! Went to a sunrise service, then breakfast, then a church choir event. Great morning. Then off to fix a water softener for a neighbor. Then to the inlaws for dinner, good polish food. Now home, I checked on my neighbor, then had a beer. I hope you find peace, David. I am surprised at the psychology profile thing. Was that done by a professional? I have no experience with theraphy stuff. My wife's told me that I was nuts, but she wasn't that **** about it!!! Not to say that she was wrong.....:)

I'm going to find out. My wife loves to read non-fiction and she has done this diagnosis herself, so it may be right or wrong.

I am looking for a headshrinker to get to the bottom of this.

As ever, I will let you know here when I learn...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,495  
39 degrees right now, had a little rain during the night and looks like cloudy most of the day and some afternoon wetness. Typical spring weather I guess.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,496  
28 here, going to 37. Misreable start for april. Gotta take the neighbor to the docs this am. Ck you later.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,498  
good morning its 18 this morning with a high of 30 today.slow warm up to spring.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,499  
Good Morning! 65˚ I hate waking up to a flat. Ohwell.

David, really, you let your wife diagnose you, and your'e going along with it because she is hanging the marriage over your head? What if she is wrong? Then you will have a book to wright, we can help you with the title.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,500  
Good Morning! 65˚ I hate waking up to a flat. Ohwell.

David, really, you let your wife diagnose you, and your'e going along with it because she is hanging the marriage over your head? What if she is wrong?

+2, unless you're leaving out a lot, and it's not really our business, but you are posting on an open forum, it appears to most that you are being severely manipulated and you're along for the ride. I feel I've known you for a long time even though I never met you. Unless you're Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I have trouble believing this all on you.