Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,921  
Boston, Waco and our troops in harm's way, kinda makes the weather seem trivial...

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,922  
51 and up to 74 today!!!! Spring is finally here!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,923  
42 F here this morning. It's exactly 30 degrees cooler than yesterday. Brrr! Gonna be close to freezing tonight, but breeze should keep frost away. My plants are protected in my garden, so I'm just gonna wait out the cold and then get back to work out there.

West, Texas (located in central Texas :confused3:) is a primarily Czech community. It's the place everyone stops for kolaches on I-35 between Austin and Waco. It has always been a light-hearted and fun loving community like many ethnic communities are. This is a terrible blow to the town, but they will have help from everyone else in the state. Last night there was a traffic jam from all the emergency vehicles trying to get into the town. The outpouring of aid should help them recover. Of course, there will be lots of funerals and lots of disabling injuries. Those things are the legacy of this horrific event.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,925  
we have rain and 33 this morning it looks like it will be with us for a few days.we will hit 40 for a high.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,926  
Hooray for Rain!!!!

Cold front pushing through-temp has dropped from low 70s to low 60s. But it has brought rain, glorious rain. I feel like setting up a lawn chair in the middle of my pasture and enjoy a good soaking.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,927  
Hooray for Rain!!!!

Cold front pushing through-temp has dropped from low 70s to low 60s. But it has brought rain, glorious rain. I feel like setting up a lawn chair in the middle of my pasture and enjoy a good soaking.

Boy did we get a toad floater last night! Lots of wind, and cold this morning. Spring is here...sorta...but Sharn Jean and I are taking a little trip to St. Thomas, USVI for a week, maybe by the time we get back the weather will have settled down and I can plant some maters.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,928  
Boy did we get a toad floater last night! Lots of wind, and cold this morning. Spring is here...sorta...but Sharn Jean and I are taking a little trip to St. Thomas, USVI for a week, maybe by the time we get back the weather will have settled down and I can plant some maters.

Our maters are in, doing well, and covered in blooms. Corn is almost knee high.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,929  

"Toad floater?" Is that more rain than a "goose drowner", or less? :laughing:

Enjoy your trip to St. Thomas. My son and DIL were there last year. I got the idea it's a place to relax--which is the hardest thing for the DIL to do. That girl never stops.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,930  
"Toad floater?" Is that more rain than a "goose drowner", or less? :laughing:

Enjoy your trip to St. Thomas. My son and DIL were there last year. I got the idea it's a place to relax--which is the hardest thing for the DIL to do. That girl never stops.

I think he meant gully washer or frog strangler.