Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,931  
I think he meant gully washer or frog strangler.

Actually my little homily was a slight modification of a local expression that accurately reflects events surrounding a deluge as applied to the little house beyond the house.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,932  
66F, light drizzle, don't think it will amount to much, coming to end of our rainy season

Thoughts and prayers, so much needless tragedy
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,933  
Good afternoon all. 63F and rain going to 66F and more rain. Wonder how long it will take to dry out enough to mow? Have not been able to get either mower in garage for spring maintenance :confused3: and grass continues to grow :shocked:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,934  
Good afternoon all. 63F and rain going to 66F and more rain. Wonder how long it will take to dry out enough to mow? Have not been able to get either mower in garage for spring maintenance :confused3: and grass continues to grow :shocked:

at some point, you'll think you'll need to bring in a baler...but it would get stuck of course.
Once it gets so tall in the spring, it's a real nuisance until you can get ahead of it. Or at least catch up...

waiting for the rains tomorrow, our little veggies should be ready for a drink by then. Hope to plant more this weekend.
Strawberries did well over the winter and we added a few more to fill in the holes. We actually got several bowls of strawberries
the first year, hardly Burpee prizewinners, but they sure were sweet. Second year, well, I'm looking forward to these everbearers just
popping out those little red sweeties all summer long.

Attachments

• P1010992.jpg
    P1010992.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 81
  • P1010996.jpg
    P1010996.jpg
    886 KB · Views: 84
   / Good morning!!!! #9,935  
It will be morning soon, and since I work a 2nd shift. I normally sleep 2am-9am or there about. Anyhow, we got a good rain in Missouri this morning and today. The river is up, and still rising. It will rise about 8' before it floods the field on the other side (that we like to see).

I'm not happy about the cold snaps we have had. As that the bees we have on order are late & we have not seen any morels. It's about 11pm and 39F.

Have a great day everyone,

41813.jpg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #9,936  
2013-04-19, 0406
51 degrees right now!!! A high of 70 predicted and 70% chance of rain tonight...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,937  
58 degrees and going to a warm 79 today, with lots of rain coming, but probably not until tonight.
The radar shows the big front still in Ohio/Indiana, but it looks like you guys in Missouri are finally done with it.
Glad I got my lawn repair and grass seed in yesterday.

I have no idea why I'm getting up at 4am when I'm retired, but some little alarm clock is driving me nuts.
Roy, you must have the same model.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,938  
I have no idea why I'm getting up at 4am when I'm retired, but some little alarm clock is driving me nuts.
Roy, you must have the same model.

Actually, I go in to work at 0600. I just like an hour or so to read the news, couple cups of coffee and a cig or two before I head out.
My alarm is a Blackberry phone and it's set for 0345.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,940  
51 degrees and heading to the mid 70’s. Seems early for getting that hot, but we will take it. Working on filling in our inground pool.
After 26 years I decided it was time to end the fun / misery
Who knows maybe a 20 x 40 work shop out of it, heck the foundation is already there?