Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,951  
Good Morning! 40˚ brrrr. Clear skies, heading to 65˚. We won't be seeing these temps again till November/December.

I get to open the above ground pool next week. It is a PIA but at the end of the day it is invigorating and it is one of the sites for the summer geriatric weekly water volleyball competitions. A few more years then I'll roll it up and have a snake pond or a garden or a storm shelter in the cut out area out back. I could have just make it a trash burn hole but that was before the circular paver drive, now the house site has a different standard-I even have to mow the yard now....

/ Good morning!!!! #9,952  
It's warming up this morning, 50*F already and feels warmer. Rain is likely tonight.

Guess I will work on cutting up some trees I dropped last fall.

I hope they get the second Boston bomb suspect today and that is the end of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,954  
God bless the family of the MIT officer killed. We need the creeps off the street before other innocent people are killed or maimed. May the Lord be with those seeking out the fugitive and bring him to justice. I want him captured alive, but not at the expense of any more lives. It would be nice to know why they bombed innocent people, but it the 2nd is killed and we never find out why, I can live with that too.

32 F and a very light frost here this morning. I don't think it was a plant/flower/garden killing frost. It was so light that the trees kept frost off the ground beneath them. I like the cool days and nights, but my plants must be wondering why this late frost is happening almost three weeks later than normal. I have to get out later this morning and remove protective pots from all my tomatoes, peppers, and cucurbits plants like squash.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,955  
Good Mornin Guys,
50's and foggy, rain this evening then clearing and colder..... looks like some 20's saturday nite in Vt...:(

/ Good morning!!!! #9,956  
Good Morning all, 62 with spotty rain. Looks like heavier showers this afternoon. That's OK we were a little dry. Full out spring now. The trees are starting to green up.

I encountered a miracle the other day. I went to the lumber yard for some treated lumber to work on 2 of my trailers. I went to the 2x10x10 pile and the first one I pulled off the pile was CLEAR!!!. Then I went to the 2x6x8 pile and that one was clear for 6 feet. Now if they will just not turn into pretzels after I get them installed.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #9,957  
Got spoiled with the 70 to 75 mornings. 45 this morning and might get up to 60. Calling for 80's this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,960  
Good morning all. 38F going to 53F with a brief light snow, should clear later. Errand and mower maintenance on the schedule today.