Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,981  
25F Clear sky,snow hit on the southern side again today w/temps reaching 50's :) frost heaves starting to bloom and potholes are deep.

Enjoy the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,982  
MFW.
Dang..now thats plateful,fingers cross events take 180 for you and family.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,983  
Good morning. It's currently 42 degrees with calm winds. The predicted high temperature today is 62 degrees, with partly cloudy skies. Finally, a sign that spring is just around the corner!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,984  
Good Morning! 58˚ clearing after an inch of rain last night.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,985  
Contrex - Ma Contrexpérience - 97s - YouTube

Good morning! Here's a little something to make you smile on this lovely Sunday morning.
bright blue sky, birds are singing, snow drops are coming up.
A fine morning in Eastern PA

David, your birds will keep singing.
Even if in a different tree.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #8,986  
Good morning, 30f here should head to mid 40's today. Dogs little confused over time change. My daughter sent me a beautiful picture from myrtle beach where she and my son are for spring break, she is playing softball and son baseball. David best of luck, family first and as they grow hope you can get your dream back.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,987  
good morning! its a little foggy and 33 degrees.the snow was melting all night.its suppose to get up 38 today.it sounds like we could get up to 10 inches from tonight into Monday.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,988  
mid 40's now but it was 27 this morning, after 62 yesterday and 60 planned for later, that 27 felt cold!

David, sounds like you're taking responsibility for your part, but careful not to take blame for the parts you didn't create. I seem to remember the ladies in your house thinking this move to the country was a big adventure, and the girls wanted the horses. Also your job is what it is, they wouldn't be happy in poverty either. It's admirebal to claim what's yours, but give Ceasar his as well.;)

Now as for moving closer to work, there are plenty of houses with enough property to use the tractor closer to your work, you don't have to live in a condo.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,989  
2013-03-10, 1000

33 now and sunny. A high of 46 is predicted...looks to be a great day in Vermont!

David, I am really sorry to read of your trials...it is a sad thing when a dream comes unraveled...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,990  
Nice morning. I have been busy shining up a bell buoy to put back at the lake. I thought I would bring it down to the house to show my wife. She has a hard time walking to the garage as she has had 3 strokes. Sometimes the women have to know why your spending so much time in the garage. The turkeys are around as well.

Bell2.jpgTurkey.jpg