Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #146,731  
I thought that guitar playing was amazing.
And interesting to see long fingernails on one hand and trimmed on the other for different
parts of the guitar. He must have tough nails, uses his fingernails instead of a pic.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,732  
All boxed up and ready to deliver next week. I found the receipt, in 2014 I bought the 20" push with 5ah battery and quick charger for $499. It pushes so easy your wife and kids will not get a decent workout. I'm including a reg. charger and 3 - 2.5ah end of life batteries that run for a very short time but enough to test if you get it fixed. (They turned the blade on the new mower for a minute.) Also included is side chute, plug, bag and owners manual.

Bird do you use the bag, side chute or the plug. I just use the plug in the Summer and mulch the grass. For the removal of dead grass in the Spring I use the bag.
Here's a quick side story, my buddy somehow had a gas lawnmower engine without a frame. Driving by the small engine shop here in Giddings, he spotted a lawnmower frame with no engine. The guy only wanted $10 bucks for the frame. Repurposing made good. Buddy is enjoying his $10 buck lawnmower.

I see where the new EGO mowers are $399. Cheaper than 8 years ago. I wonder if they are better? Let us know.

Prayers for our team, our country, Ukraine, and peace.

Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,733  
32°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 64° today.

Mostly_, there are quite a few places I could stop for gas while in Missouri. However, I absolutely refuse to stop anywhere in the city. It's just too dangerous.
Here's a picture taken out one of the shop windows yesterday of a bust in progress at the station across the street from work. 12 police cars searching 1 car, 2 arrested and carted off, and 2 more sitting cuffed waiting for their ride.
20220303 Bust.JPG

Nice picture, Ray.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,735  
txdon said, "Bird do you use the bag, side chute or the plug. I just use the plug in the Summer and mulch the grass. For the removal of dead grass in the Spring I use the bag."

Don, I reckon I did too much mulching, so now . . . . .. Well, this morning was so nice and warm here that I went on out in my shorts and t-shirt a bit before daylight, oiled all the places in the EGO mower that you can oil, then I took the blade off, cleaned it up good on the wire wheel, then sharpened it on the grinding wheel, and put it back on. Then I "mowed" over the whole yard again, bagged 4 more bags of clippings. BUT . . . I used to mow ALL my yard, then the front yard next door and nearly half his back yard before running the battery down on the EGO mower. And now I can't even go over half my back yard without having to stop and recharge that 7.5 ah battery.

So . . . this morning, I checked availability on the Internet and found that the ACE Hardware store in Pilot Point had a new 7.5 ah battery, so I drove up there and bought it. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Hope all the equipment stays good now and I SHOULD be able to mow all my place without stopping next time.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,736  
Here's one of my favorites,

It's almost a waste having so many great guitar players playing at the same time.

/ Good morning!!!! #146,737  
got my hair cut pretty short, then picked up some more apples on way home.
Was told to stock up next week, they are starting to run out.

Bird, sounds like you are doing pretty well and having fun. In another couple of weeks you will have been a
TBN member for 22 years. That's pretty amazing, and I hope you can give us the Corinth news for a long time.

I wonder if Muhammad ever considered offering zoom services.
Something tells me some of the snarkiness that pops up on some threads would be greatly reduced if the folks were right there looking at you...
Would take a lot of bandwidth. If it would support the establishment of increased services or functionality, if there was a small fee, I'd pay it.

Only problem might be if you were on the witness protection list. Might want to stay off international zoom...

I wonder how much the membership involvement would drop if this became a subscription service.
Not trying to give anyone a heart attack here, just wondering what interesting things might happen if this site was not 100 percent free.

More profit for Muhammad. I'm ok with that.
Apparently what is here works for him, which all of us are happy about.

I'm wondering if the words profit and our owner in the same sentence sets off an alarm on his computer... ;)

Chris, my father had a banjo, probably from college, made an unpleasant sound. Even our family dog didn't like it.

A nice acoustic guitar played by a master like that almost comes alive

/ Good morning!!!! #146,739  
an excess of riches but marvelous to listen to
Prince clearly can't stand still but that flamboyance is all him.
Haven't heard much from Steve Winwood I didn't like.