/ Good morning!!!! #147,981  
Not so good today

New tire, actually whole car is new.
First morning, fire up that thing.
Red warning in dashboard
B1A9709E-BBCB-437C-910B-AAE641D9AFE0_1_105_c.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #147,982  
2022-03-30, 0413

33° right now...high, right around 60° and rain.

Got to go in to work for a meet and greet. There's a customer issue I'll need to work on too

I'm not feeling too good...might be a short day...

/ Good morning!!!! #147,983  
Looks like a new scam:
1648715550450.png

I received 2 e-mails...the one shown above and another similar.
I clicked on one of the links and got a "File Not Found"
Beware of this...somebody has hacked TBN

/ Good morning!!!! #147,984  
54 high in 60s high winds storms etc

Happy belated birthday to Mrs Rich

Stitches do not like wind

Prayers for all Ukraine our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #147,985  
Helogabals been there need two rear tires on order end of April until they get here $650 each

/ Good morning!!!! #147,986  
Good morning, low temp 33 and going to a high of 50°F. Wind ESE 17 mph. Freezing rain warning for this morning. Areas where the temperature has already risen above freezing will experience straight rain. That would be me. There is also a high wind warning, high for us anyway. 40 gusting to 50 mph.
They are also warning about power outages. Sure hope not, genny is full and there are 20 gallons waiting to go into it.

I'm off to North Bay at 8:30, there are about ten stops on this trip.
I have an eye appointment set up for all three of us for the beginning of May. If Hakim optical doesn't supply hardex glass lenses then I am going to cancel the appointment for me. I have been wearing glass lenses for 73 years and I am not about to stop now.

The 5 figure income tax rebate was planned and I sure am happy with it. The way I figure it, the bank doesn't pay much in the way of interest (1%), so I might as well give it to the goobermint and get it back in spring in a lump sum.

I am going to get the oil tank as low as I dare for later in spring, end of April sounds like a good time and then get my supplier to rip out the 200 gallon tank and put in a 500 gallon one and fill it with winter fuel which they carry all year long anyway. Evidently the double bottom 200s rust from the inside out. I can't see how that would happen as they have oil in them and the feed for the furnace comes off the bottom. Any water droplets (condensation) in the tank would get burned up in the burner as the oil was used.
The 500 gallon tank is lower, a little longer and more of a round shape, therefore easier to get my pump into for the tractor fuel and way easier for the guy that has to fill it.

I have a 'V' plow that was made for a Farmall 'A' and I am going to try and adapt it to fit on the Kioti loader. A new implement side of a SSQA is $200.oo + the proverbial 13% sales tax. I have other welding for the mobile welder to do, too. I might as well get all the chores out of the way before I go back to work.

You guys that are getting the eye operations, good luck.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #147,987  
64 going to 74 and stormy.

Bird, hope you got some sleep.

BEF, hope you're doing better.

LS, congrats on losing the 40 lbs. Enjoy cutting that phone line!

Helo, bummer about that tire.

Buppies, sorry about the stitches...better lay low today, based on the wind forecast.

Get well, Roy!

Yesterday, I bush hogged the last field, and finished off the wet spot that I had to avoid 2 weeks ago. Then I decided to reroute the little drain ditch from the end of the barn's French drain to the drop off slope...had to move a section of old fence, and then hand dig down about a foot and about 20 feet long. I had placed a lot of field rock in the old ditch, so had to remove them, wash them off, and place them in the new one. Wore myself out. The area will be more functional and looks better now.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,988  
good morning all
cloudy warm morning before weather gets very stormy this afternoon and tonight. Bet I'll be picking up sticks tomorrow.
At least the rains will water my newly planted pansies.

I'm headed out this morning for first visit to new ENT, hope they can give me some help with my tinnitus. It's getting worse, when I started to speak
in church on Sunday, where we have to speak a little loudly to be heard, my own voice set up a huge reverb sound in left ear. It's been three years now having my left
ear feel like it's filled with water. Apparently Meniere's disease is not very successfully treated but my fingers are crossed.

had a two hour coffee shop meeting with head of local church organization representing about 14 Quaker Meetings. She said our Meeting was only one with
members off their rails about alligators, and that the problem existed before I returned from NC and I inherited it, not caused it. That made me feel better, but I confirmed with
her I'm not continuing past July 1, when admin positions are filled. I simply don't tolerate selfish people well and the position requires I do. Too bad a few bad apples spoiled this for me but I have deep affection for the others who I have known many all my life so I'm going to stick it out and just try not to engage with certain folks who bring a political agenda into church.
I go to find the Love and they go to find a political pulpit.

Ted, congrats on losing that weight. Last time I lost 30 pounds I was in hospital for three months and then assisted living for two. When i got out, I felt so starved from that horrible
hospital food, and not enough of it, cooking "real" food was an utter delight. I'm at 230 when I should be at 210 or likely 180 based on my height. I've lost two inches of height due to spinal/bone issues and that makes BMI worse for me. Always wanted to be a little fat and very happy...
With your bad knee, I'm sure less weight helps.

like a few of us I have pants with several different waist sizes. Have learned jeans with the stretchy "comfort" waist work really well.

hope you all have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #147,989  
Just when I thought Summer was here . . . 40° here this morning but supposed to warm up to 68°.

After a sleepless night before, I had a big early supper yesterday afternoon, even drank a Crown Royal and Coke (something I've seldom done lately), and went to bed about 5 p.m. And other than 3 brief trips to the bathroom, slept better than I have in a long time until 4:30 a.m. this morning. Sure feeling better today. Just a small sore spot where I got the Moderna vaccination, and of course, don't know whether that was what kept me from sleeping night before last, but can't think of any other reason.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,990  
Good Morning! Here in The Great Smoky Mountains, it is currently 59F and rain started about 1AM, should be done by 9AM, sun expected out by 11.

one cuppa down, time for another! Then off to work...