Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,631  
Good arvo all! Another 'cool' morning, but only a low of 7C. High of 17C and there was 0.5mm in the gauge. Clear sky and fairly calm.

Just Church this morning. I may do a couple of 'signs' tomorrow and Tuesday is a 6 monthly dental check-up.

Take care.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,632  
Roy, keep on the mend.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,633  
Best wishes Roy. We know you look after yourself but it is still a nasty surprise when they hit you. I lost my youngest brother to a stroke when he was just 59.

rsryan.
We have some little birds here this year that have never been here before. They love mirrors and chat their heads off.
They are Grey Crowned Babblers.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,634  
good morning all
still raining, will stop in an hour or two, looks like over three inches of rain during two days, my weather station reset in middle so not sure.

out early, business meeting at church and I have to be there at 8am.

wow Roy, so sorry to hear that. Heal quickly, feel better.

wrapped up muffins to take to church. They are my healthy blueberry muffins, whole grain, apples and blueberries, flax seed, and about half the sugar
of normal muffins. Do they taste as good as the sugary ones? No...but I also think those Otis Spunkmeyer or whatever muffins you find in the truck stops to
be plain awful, you can squeeze the cooking oil out of them, made to last for a month on the shelf. Mine go dry in days but they never last that long.

Rain will have ended by time I get home, curious to check out waterlogged gardens, and my new plants, waiting for me. Maybe tomorrow for planting, today is a swamp.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,635  
I hope Bird's wife has an extra nice Mother's Day.
All those years of putting up with him... ;)
Delightful to spend so much time on earth with the one you love.

My mom died at age 51 when I was 21. Dad at 66. I'm now 72, grateful to make it this far and grateful
for all the help along the way.

Get your kisser ready for Mother's Day.
I can only imagine what it was like to lose your parents at such an early age. My Dad and his Dad both died at 80. My mother lived to be 85, but the last 10 years in a hospital, nursing home, and wheel chair were not so good.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,636  
Had a stroke Thursday evening. Lost the right leg (which also had limited functionality as a result of the stroke in 1999)
Most came back, including the leg, within a couple days. Still have a bit of dizziness.
I'll be using a wheeled walker for a while, and prohibited from driving until a doctor say's I'm OK to drive. Couldn't find the laws concerning driving after a stroke, but knowing Vermont, I'm sure there is.
So, I'm back catching up on the TBN forums!
Sorry to hear about the stroke, but glad to hear things are getting better.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,637  
Good Morning
It’s 43 and might make 55 today as it clears up and the sun peeks out. According to the Davis weather station we got 3.7 inches, the Tempest lagged by about an inch. Historically the Davis has been the one to trust.

Yesterday was a miserable day to be outside, but a great day to kick back and watch YouTube videos. We went to a 70th birthday party for a high school classmate in the afternoon. It was supposed to be a surprise party out side at her son’s house. The weather caused a change in venue to her house, which of course did away with the surprise. But a good time was had by all.

Today I’m headed to Sarasota again, but there is nothing that I could be doing outside here other than testing waterproof boots.
It’s supposed to stay windy, hopefully that will help dry things up.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,638  
Dang it Roy your to active and young for the down time...take easy.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,639  
Hope your bride and you feeling 100% better Buppies.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #149,640  
<snip>
The doctors said it was a full fledged stroke, but it seems I'm recovering pretty quickly (unlike my first stroke which took months to heal...and some things never came back).
I'd call this a mini stroke, but I ain't a doctor.
My wife had 2 strokes back in 2008-2009, despite the second one putting her very close to funeral arrangements she pulled through and recovered well.
So hang in there, with determination you might recover enough to run a marathon.