Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,672  
Do we even need a water softener if it won't consume the salt?
That was the first symptom that my water softener was broken. The little wheel that turned to measure the gallons used till the next regeneration cycle dissolved. Then when he set the regeneration to days instead of gallons the salt side overfilled with water. It had two separate problems, but the second did not become apparent till the first was resolved.
Don nice weather, how is garden and irrigation restrictions?
Garden is pretty stunted since the Christmas Freeze. Water restrictions for the yard only is still 1 day a week. No water restrictions in the garden, it has it's own private well.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #162,673  
Poured first cup of coffee. 32° with light fog this morning. Heading to 40° with cloudy skies. House and shop got cleaned up yesterday. Grocery shopping today. Rest of the day will be conserve energy.
Little Hawk came back to pose for more pictures.
SKNZVRx.jpg

Buppies, prayers that you get better soon.

Mostly, I see signs of Hawk doing what a hawk does for bird control around my garden pond. But no signs of it doing squirrel control yet.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,674  
   / Good morning!!!! #162,675  
24 going to 49.

Prayers for getting well, Buppies.

Ron, I like seeing your hawk pix. We have a sharp-shinned that comes through here several times a week, too...sometimes catches a bird, but the squirrels don't seem too concerned...until a red-tail or red shoulder comes in.

Kyle, I had a red spot on my eye lid...it would irritate my eye and make it red... ophthalmologist had a name for it, basically a plugged pore...told me to place a hot/warm compress on it...did it a couple of times a day for maybe 4 or 5 minutes...cleared it up after a week. Maybe that would help.

We visited my mom down at Virginia Beach yesterday and so I did all my chores at her house. 😁 Went to our favorite seafood place for lunch...their special was a whole sea bass...head to toe, so I just had to order that. Not too large, so was able to enjoy the whole fish, less the tastes that I shared with my wife and mom, and less the bones and fins, of course.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,676  
Then when he set the regeneration to days instead of gallons the salt side overfilled with water.
reminds me of the time a relative cooked her first family Thanksgiving Dinner and roasted the bird by the price instead of the weight. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #162,677  
Yesterday Txdon said, "Good morning! The big news of the day is the weather. With lots of sun and Southerly wind we will be in the mid 80s."

Yep, we had a new record 82° yesterday and possibly more of the same forecast for today. And of course we sure do need some rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,678  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

Popgadget - thank you, ordering two (one if our’s breaks, one if Mom‘s breaks, two if they both break (one system is 12 years the other is 20+ and one unit (of two) already replaced defrost control two years ago ).

gonna try and sneak out of work at 3-ish today and try to get that StarLink and tennis up today. .. I forgot to grab my tree tackle and 200’ nylon rope when we took the dog up to the woodlot yesterday - she hadn’t been up the mountain in three days and was starting to have Doggie Depression.

Nasty rain forecast for tomorrow, and possible snow Friday.

I may be working with the Coleman Lanterns running tonight 😂🤣

Made another quiche with a different recipe, rendered beef fat instead of butter is the big difference. Flavor was good, texture was crumbly instead of flaky. We prefer flaky (matches the personalities!) but I may mix a little in for flavor in the future. . . Experimenting is FUN!

I hope everyone has a great productive healthy blessed Hump Day!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,679  
22 outside, upper 40's for today. Rain, maybe this evening, front moving through.

Lots going on now, meter pegged in the red line.

The roofers showed for the barn and promptly got about business.

BarnStart.jpg Starting to take metal off.
BarnQuarterWay.jpg Quarter way done on that side.
BarnInside.jpg Inside view. Love the light.

Got some buildings that are coming down today, need to find new parking spaces for some equipment.

Priority today is a Pizza run for the crew.

Hope all have a great day.

Kyle, find a good ophthalmologist. Take precautions with your vision.

Buppies, feel better. Any ailing, along with him, hope you get better too.

Be safe today! As always.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,680  
Hey BEF - are you adjusted to the “Three Day Calendar” yet?

yesterday - today - tomorrow

🤣😂