Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,471  
Where's Kilroy??? hasn't been on in over a week.

Today was hair cut day, aka ears lowered. Then we had lunch at olive garden, son wanted to use up a gift card. It was better than last time I was there, good salad and lunch.
Just been doing more genealogy stuff.
Sister took dad to ER at advice of another Dr to get checked out. They think a urinary problem.
Hope he is ok for the party next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,472  
National Assoc of Realtors just agreed to throw out 6 percent commissions.
Boy is this about to get very interesting.
It's about darn time! No way a realtor can do enough work on a home sale to warrant 6% of, say, $500,000 ($30,000), even if each agent "only" gets half of that. Especially since most of the work is just finding the house to begin with, and most buyers are doing their own looking on websites like zillow.com or realtor.com. Even more pressure when sites like HelpUSell.com are already taking as little as 1.5% for commission, or even going to a much more reasonable set fee strategy.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,473  
Long day in the books. Started early with 200 tons of road base spread 4 inches thick on the community road. Finished up with weed abatement. The landplane is a great weed scraper. Time to grill a steak and call it a day. Hope you all get some seat time this weekend. I got mine.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,475  
Good evening all. 50ºF for the start, overcast, .3 in in rain gauge, and windy. wind 15-24 mph, overcast early, clearing late morning and overcast later in afternoon, and high temp was 64ºF at 1201 AM and afternoon high was 63ºF at 5PM. Made coffee to start day then trip to town to see skin Dr, 4 freezes and 1 biopsy. Had one last bill to pay then trip to Sherman to get Volagi, also had lunch and hit book store. Rode bike when I got home, and no nap :(
Dennis I was hearing the same line last night.
Ron glad shopping went well, sorry rain messed with yard cleanup. nice woodpecker.
Thomas glad only 4 hrs at store. Hope you could take advantage of it.
Frits sorry wife in so much pain. glad ride helped. Good to hear barn repurpose progressing. Looking forward to pics
Buppies sorry no sleep, hope you got a nap. prayers sent.
Drew but the calligraphy is neat to look at :)
Drew no moonplant that takes over the facility?
RNG sorry the wind help kill your gas mileage. Glad you made the trip safe and sound. Hope you get the help to get Vanagon running. Hope trailer service goes well and loading goes without issue.
Frits a lot of very tired wood. thanks for the pics
Don sorry about no rain. I get a lot of leaves from the live oak in the fall too. Sorry about the plug still in power and leaves not getting bagged.
Ken nice warm day. Glad you may have found someone to take bed. You need a bigger cart :)
Kyle hope you got some rain. Did you really think they would talk like girls?
Bill hope tree guy showed.
Dennis sorry no rain.
Dennis interesting some people would rather believe folk lore rather than documented facts.
Scott(vt) glad good trip to Vermont, and rain nice to listen to. Sorry about flag and having to cut tree down to get to flag. Nice stove pic
Two_bit I sleep through thunder and lightning.
Rich good to hear from you Great to hear no storm damage.
Two_bit glad new battery top handle saw working out. Hope you make to Port Aransas. Good luck with cleanup.
Dennis hope power not out.
Don neat story thanks for the links.
David tractor barely fits on. Sorry guy lost at H&F.
RNG goo to hear end of regular trips in sight. Hope you can find a realtor that will work with you.
Drew glad you have landlady buttered up with flowers. I really hope you can work something out both of you can live with. Bytes are cheap, otherwise they would charge by the byte :)
RS you got a lot more rain than I did. Glad no storm damage and no hail.
Ron glad Sassy helping keep you step total up.
Frits no miles yesterday, but over 20 miles today :)
Paul neat pressure relief tool. Look like Zoe guarding the alpacas.
Randy(wag) is fun to go horseless?
Dennis hope Dr can find something to help memory. Ted is MIA as well as Kilroy.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,476  
good morning, 44 going to 62 looks to be a sunny day

Woke up early with phone call from son. He is in trouble again.

Otherwise had a good day yesterday. Removed the last of the sill beam. Sawsall with demolition blade was my best friend well as sledge and crow bars
A 6x6 beam seems to be a good fit. Need to get a few from HD

Flowers keep coming out looking good this year. Wife is the gardener but she is not able to do much but she buys a bunch of stuff for me to do. Looking at the charges to the credit card there will be much to do soon.

IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3338.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #187,477  
Long, successful day.
Tractor rode very well on trailer. Rained pretty much half the way over. Never went over 50 and took a hit in the gas mileage department. Topped off at Costco after dropping tractor.
Good conversation with the dealer tech. He confirmed my suspicions. Being a fairly new product line for the dealership he said most of the tractors worked on were a learning experience. He’ll likely start looking at mine Monday.

Had a nice burger in Waimea. Got delayed about half hour or so due to a mud slide in one of the gulches about half hour from home and still raining when I got home. All in all took about 7 hours
Been raining steadily, 2.64 inches.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,478  
Poured first cup of coffee. 26° with a few clouds this morning. Heading to 57° with clouds and a brisk wind. Got last of pine cones cleaned up in yard yesterday. Another tool cleanup in barn from previous projects. Sassy was waiting for her walk out to back of property. Have a neighborhood birthday party in afternoon.
Another squirrel won race to a tree. Sassy will never catch one. They are way faster.
Qs9ZHLM.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,479  
Good day.
Another warm and breezy day here, great for drying things out, but too breezy to fly RC, which was a good thing, I had too much else to do.
Got the speakers ready for final sanding once the glue cures on the internal bracing.
I found the tool I made to depressurize hydraulic quick couplers, just back the screw out, snap it in, and tighten the screw until oils comes out the vent.

View attachment 857357

Zoe spent plenty of time outside today, she likes just watching the world around her.
View attachment 857359

Yesterday we took her to get groomed, she got the full treatment, bathed brushed teeth brushed, nails trimmed, etc. We realized it was the first time we ever took her any where and left her, but they said she did well.

Nice tool for the ag couplers. You could sell those if you wanted to

/ Good morning!!!! #187,480  
Good morning, the low is 28 and going to a high of 37°F. wind S 2 mph. Snow mixed with rain.

Well the tree feller came, was here for about 2.5 hours and eliminated all the specified trees. About 11 in total. Three of them, widow makers.
The big one threatening the house was the hardest to do and he left that one for last. I will get some seat time today shoving them into the bush. They will make good rabbit habitat.

I got a phone call from the foreman I haul to in summer. He is tickled pink that I elected to go back to him this year. He did ask if I was doing it for him, I told him I had 47,000 reasons why I was going back and they are all dollars. That is how much I made last year in 4 months hauling to him. I cant afford to give that up. After taxes I take home 37,000.

I haven't gotten around to the sliding door project, yet. Still in the planning stage. I am thinking 2 of 2x6" 8' long for the sides and 2x4s for the cross pieces. I think there is enough 1/2" hardware screen to cover both sides, I have to buy some aluminum fine screening for in between. I have the track and rollers. I also have to get the seals for around the edges. I'll use garage door seals for that.

BEF, surely hoping your dad didn't get affected by the tornadoes that blasted though Indiana and Ohio.

Have a safe day all