Got asked to bid a very unusual project

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #361  
If anyone spots an Alabama Waterdog...the project is kaput!
emoji4.png
That is great bass bait.

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #362  
The woman owned, disadvantage owned and minority owned businesses is usually a requirement on projects in Illinois. We did construction staking and often lost out because we weren’t one of those. Some of these companies were just owned by a DBE on paper while some were legitimate. I always remember a woman that owned a seeding and mulch company running the equipment all the time.
My wife owns a backhoe service company.

/ Got asked to bid a very unusual project #364  
I once sold a 5' king kutter tiller to an Amish family, they came to look at it and said we will take it and gave me the cash for the tiller. I said let me get my tractor, that thing is heavy. Before I could even take two steps to get the tractor all 4 of them grabbed that tiller and put it on their trailer. LOL. I tried to help but they had it. My youngest son was with me and we still laugh about it.

Just bring a couple of amish men and ask them what their estimate would be. They will bring about 10 other amish and carry that crap out of the river. You just add on 20% and give them rides for the next few months.