Got mosquitoes eh?

/ Got mosquitoes eh? #41  
Re: Got mosquitoes eh?..Bird.

The weather up here where I live (Lebanon,NH) not so great right now for outdoors.
The temp 40 degress with 10mph wind and the wind chill 28 degress.
I sure mind some of that nice warm weather that you been having to dry the ground up around my place. Sure would like to get back in the woods and round the tree farm with Kubota and get some work done.
So I''ll take some of your bugs but not to many snakes for if you send a warm high pressure my way.

/ Got mosquitoes eh? #42  
Re: Got mosquitoes eh?..Bird.

It's only 80 here right now, but the weatherman says it's going to warm up tomorrow. And I'd love to change with you; might not use the Kubota as much, but I'd rather have 40 than anything above 80./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif I love the cool weather just so long as it stays above freezing.

Bird

/ Got mosquitoes eh? #43  
Bird, Last year I solved the problem my son had been having with a vibration in his pickup truck. This was after he had bought a new drive shaft and had it balanced. It was a dirt dobbers nest on the clutch pressure plate! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif ain't bugs nice /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Got mosquitoes eh? #44  
When I had a little surgery, my pickup wasn't driven for over a month, and then I had to wash the engine to get the mud daubers' nests off the throttle linkage./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Those suckers build in every nook and cranny they can find around here.

Bird

/ Got mosquitoes eh? #45  
Two idea's...

One, eat more GARLIC! I know a couple telephone linemen out here. Them and thier friends either eat food with lots o' garlic, or take those garlic pills. They say it definitely helps. When the Garlic comes through your pores, drives them little bug suckers nuts. The aroma of garlic cooking is much nicer than citronella too!

Two, Avon Skin-so-Soft. Works really good, and leaves your tractor hardened sun ever so soft!

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif