Got my dream machine yesterday JD4510

/ Got my dream machine yesterday JD4510
Got her widened out today. I did drop one, took about everything I’ve got left in me to pick her up. Its now even with the bucket or a slight bit wider, I’ll have to measure that be sure. I gained somewhere in the neighborhood of 9” so it should be a big difference. Swapped fronts, didn’t notice any real difference if anything maybe an inch. Anyway not only does it look better in theory it should be much more stable. Thanks for the advice fellas, I’ll get pics up when I have time.

E8F78650-06CE-451E-AB7C-548AF571105C.jpeg

The boy gives it a big thumbs up. Hood will be in sometime this week, I’ll order side panels after the holidays. She should be good to go for many years to come.

/ Got my dream machine yesterday JD4510 #23  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

To the best of my knowledge, yes sir it is. Thanks to all for the help.

I found a little better diagram than the JD 35115957-56BE-4FFE-8F6C-480D1B107E5E.png

/ Got my dream machine yesterday JD4510 #26  
Good stuff. I've copied that diagram that you located for the next time I can be of assistance to a TBN member.

:thumbsup:

Well I am wondering if maybe I should swap the R1/Ag tires out for R4. I have a buddy with a brand new set of R4 wheels and tires that are loaded and said he would be willing to swap for a bit of $$$. I am wondering if it is because every machine I've had has R4, or if it is the added 2000 lbs vs the other machines, but the r1エ seem to cut like a knife and are destroying my turf... not sure if they would make a huge difference.

Next I am realizing there are series sizes then the frame sizes in the series can make a big difference. Meaning I had a 3032, my buddy has a 4310 I have used a bunch, so when I got my 4510 I figured it was just a higher Hp 4 series similar to the 4310. I know it is a small machine to most of you but it is a pretty big jump to me.

So with a 6 Cutter she wont fit on my trailer. My trailer is plenty capacity wise but just not long enough. So I have been trailer shopping. I went round and round for a month and almost purchased a 20+5 deckover gooseneck. I could not get over the price and the 32-33 deck even with an expensive recessed low deck model is very steep to load. So I started looking for a low pro bumper pull. After checking them out I decided to order a Lamar, they simply include a lot of options many charge as upgrades at a lower price. Meaning there are lower priced trailers but they do not have the features, these include most everything at a very competitive price point.
I ordered a 22’-14k capacity, low profile, sealed modular led lifetime light, easy to remove fender, HD 2 speed drop leg jack vs the junk marine style, with full width spring assisted wedge ramps.

Similar to the one below but mines black and 2’ longer.

EAB6ADE5-462F-4727-8010-2F7C7F93298C.jpeg1979CBE6-791B-45CF-86DD-A60E56F12DE8.jpeg20AC3D3E-97BD-4009-A4D8-EAF8AAD75275.jpeg228AAC9C-F8B1-4EAE-B4AF-13DAAE55FF7B.jpeg

Thank you sir, guess I should put it in the trailer forum as well.

/ Got my dream machine yesterday JD4510 #30  
Very nice. 6 years ago I got my JD4500 w/ MFWD & PowrReverser. To this day I am as happy with it as the day I bought it.

It had 1000 hours when I bought it & is now up to 2200. Mostly backhoe work - it should have been painted yellow, not green for the work I put it to. It looked brand new when I got it, and now looks pretty beat up, but runs 100%. I hope to give it a month off this summer off so that I can refurbish it. Just cosmetic stuff - repaint body/frame/wheels, inspect/fix all electrical wiring/connections and hydraulics, replace all the body parts and tires, replace bushings on backhoe & FEL. Probably will spend $3K, but then it will feel like a new tractor. It sure runs like one.

Looks like you made a great purchase, then again, I am more than a little bit partial!