Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #21  
Ordered my flat tooth bar today from Iowa Farm THANKS:thumbsup:

Its gonna be here tomorrow :thumbsup: What size holes do I need to drill? Just want to make shure I have the right size drill bit here. and did it come with the bolts? The Ebay listing says is doesn't but I kinda think it does? :confused2:

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #22  
Its gonna be here tomorrow :thumbsup: What size holes do I need to drill? Just want to make shure I have the right size drill bit here. and did it come with the bolts? The Ebay listing says is doesn't but I kinda think it does? :confused2:

I just ordered one as well. I am very excited!

I am also interested in knowing if hardware is required.

~Kevin

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #23  
Well it's here. This is how I found it on my porch. And it did come with the hardware. Not really looking forward to drilling holes in my bucket though.

Attachments

• image-1644667882.png
    image-1644667882.png
    852.5 KB · Views: 392
   / Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #24  
Well it's here. This is how I found it on my porch. And it did come with the hardware. Not really looking forward to drilling holes in my bucket though.

I felt the same way but you will love the difference the tooth bar makes. Mine is the regular type tooth bar. I used a hole saw to cut my holes.

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #25  
I felt the same way but you will love the difference the tooth bar makes. Mine is the regular type tooth bar. I used a hole saw to cut my holes.

Hole saw, great idea.

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #26  
Hey all,

Rather then starting a new thread I am going to ask my question here.

Should I be concerned that my recently purchased IFE toothbar will damage the my Kubota L243 FEL bucket?

Next winter I would like to be able to remove the toothbar and still be able to scrap my drive clean.

~Kevin

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #27  
Hey all,

Rather then starting a new thread I am going to ask my question here.

Should I be concerned that my recently purchased IFE toothbar will damage the my Kubota L243 FEL bucket?

Next winter I would like to be able to remove the toothbar and still be able to scrap my drive clean.

~Kevin

I have a W.R. Long flat toothbar and take if off regularly, depending on whether I have my ratchet rake on or BXpanded forks. Besides the two holes needed to mount the toothbar, there should be no damage at all. In my opinion, the toothbar will assist you in not damaging the lip of the bucket as it reinforces it.

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #28  
Without my IFE toothbar I would not have been able to help my neighbor rip up his drive way.

It is a great tool and prevents the bucket from bowing under uneven loads, like popping up rock and asphalt.

Looking forward to more adventures!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110522_094155.png
    ForumRunner_20110522_094155.png
    590.9 KB · Views: 234
  • ForumRunner_20110522_094211.png
    ForumRunner_20110522_094211.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 262