Got The S373D!

/ Got The S373D!
I got the exhaust adaptor all finished and welded up. Turned out good, hope the vibration does not break it though. I may add a strut from the muffler to the mounting bolts.

Here is a video of it running with the new exhaust setup:

Mitsu.mp4 video by duwem - Photobucket

Its a little loud, I will add a flapper or some sort of a tip to it to direct it forward, or mount the whole muffler horizontal for a front exit if needed, but like the "stack" look.

Everything is back apart and painted with black high temp paint.

Attachments

• adapt.jpg
    adapt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 292
   / Got The S373D! #12  
that tractor sounds pretty good. The exhaust work looks excellent. I understand the advantage of the vertical exhaust but for me it would present some clearance issues as I was working under trees etc. Nice job.

/ Got The S373D! #13  
Excellent, always good to have a new member with these skills that can help the rest of us. Glad this is working out.

/ Got The S373D! #14  
Congrats. I just picked up a beaver s370d yesterday. Mine is a Satoh and has the exhaust on the passenger side....I'm going to fab a stack for mine too. Mine also has the optional front electric pto. I plan on putting a small loader on mine.

6330cc58.jpg

d9257d3a.jpg

Last edited:
   / Got The S373D! #15  
That looks like a nice unit. The front weight looks...ample! :D Also, fuel prices in your area are 50 cents a gallon cheaper than here. :mad:

/ Got The S373D! #16  
That looks like a nice unit. The front weight looks...ample! :D Also, fuel prices in your area are 50 cents a gallon cheaper than here. :mad:

If that was directed towards me, that isnt a front weight...It is a cover from the front Electric PTO. It was an option on these units and from what i'm reading on them seems to be pretty rare?!

d03af715.jpg

875bb2c1.jpg

/ Got The S373D!
Nice looking tractor!

/ Got The S373D! #18  
I thought it was a weight also. Good looking machine!

/ Got The S373D! #19  
could you take some detailed pics of the three point hitch? Mine has the cat 0 arms, not sure if it is "factory" though because the pto gaurd is missing bc of the cat 0 mounts. Mine seems to have the Cat 1 bar underneath the diff. I think I just need the new cat 1lift arms... I took some kubota B5000 lift arms on it (in the pic) they are not correct by anymeans. I'll need to either make a set or findsome used ones somewhere

ffc7cbea.jpg

/ Got The S373D!
Here is a picture I have saved. Let me know if you need more. I thought I saw literature some of these tractors were cat 0, but yours does not look factory.

Attachments

• r.jpg
    r.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 259