Got The S373D!

/ Got The S373D!
I will start a new thread about your lift arms...

Question on my S373D,

What is this link supposed to attach to/do?
It is attached to the throttle lever assembly.

Attachments

• link.jpg
    link.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 187
   / Got The S373D! #32  
It probably is intended for the foot throttle. ("Gas pedal")

/ Got The S373D! #33  
A couple ideas for getting the 3 point arms to work correctly is reversing the pins on your box blade so they point in or look into the lower links for Yanmar tractors.http://ernies.net/Three_Point_Hitches.htm

/ Got The S373D! #34  
I will start a new thread about your lift arms...

Question on my S373D,

What is this link supposed to attach to/do?
It is attached to the throttle lever assembly.

Does the throttle lever on the dash move if you pull it? If not, look at the injection pump arm when you pull it. It appears to be a foot throttle. I was going to make one of those for mine too

/ Got The S373D! #35  
Freakingstang, what size are your back tires? I'm wondering if they are bigger diameter than stock. The hitch you have is like the one that came on my 1450 and I agree, it's not stock. If your back tires are bigger diameter that might explain why the arms are rubbing on the way up. Just thinking out loud. I can do some measurements too. Later.

/ Got The S373D! #36  
They are the stock 9.5-16 bridgestones. I noticed your rear wheels are flipped too

/ Got The S373D!
Got to "play" with the Mitsu again today. Borrowed my buddies 6' rear blade and smoothed out the driveway. Going to build a front weight bracket for suitcase weights.

I know I have a headlight out. Quick poped the bulb out, some funny shape, have not looked for a number on it yet.

Attachments

• blade.jpg
    blade.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 200
   / Got The S373D! #38  
Got to "play" with the Mitsu again today. Borrowed my buddies 6' rear blade and smoothed out the driveway. Going to build a front weight bracket for suitcase weights.

I know I have a headlight out. Quick poped the bulb out, some funny shape, have not looked for a number on it yet.

Check my thread on the Buck headlamps for ideas.

/ Got The S373D! #39  
duwem, I've had good luck taking the bulb to a Honda cycle dealer for a match.

/ Got The S373D!
Dont suppose you have a part number of what you buy at the Honda Dealer?

About how much do they cost?