Is this a scam? Got this e-mail

/ Got this e-mail #41  
It,s to bad that all these craigslist adds, and the KIJIJI ones we have up here in Ontario, wouldn,t force the posters to have a legitimate telephone # in the add. Might help to keep most of the listings a bit more ligitimate.

/ Got this e-mail #42  
since when do people selling on Craigslist send out mass emails about what they are selling? This is really weird, I've bought and sold many things on Craigslist, and I've never received a random email about something for sale, nor have I sent one myself.

Sounds like the crooks are getting more aggressive with their sales tactics.

Sometimes they are collecting addresses when you respond to them.

/ Got this e-mail #43  
Sometimes the victims are the elderly, not so much dumb, they just have lost track of prices. I recall when my MIL got beyond her ability the scammers were after her, thick as thieves. I answered her phone once pretending to be her husband. The scammer wanted me to wire them money, so I played dumb and told them I could only write a check. Eventually I got a physical address which I turned over to the authorities. I doubt anything happened but it was shocking to see how these scammers work first hand.

/ Got this e-mail #44  
Sometimes the victims are the elderly, not so much dumb, they just have lost track of prices. I recall when my MIL got beyond her ability the scammers were after her, thick as thieves. I answered her phone once pretending to be her husband. The scammer wanted me to wire them money, so I played dumb and told them I could only write a check. Eventually I got a physical address which I turned over to the authorities. I doubt anything happened but it was shocking to see how these scammers work first hand.

Wow. We can only hope that their just reward ultimately awaits them. Anybody that would prey on the elderly deserves any bad thing that happens to them.

/ Got this e-mail #45  
Several years ago there was a jd 770 tractor on CL in Houston Tx for $cheap. I emailed the address and asked to come see it and would bring cash ( oh ?? the tractor is actually in Minot ND ) I said oh great , turns out I'll be working through there next week ( um , well the seller is out of the country but if you'll wire the money we will shipp the tractor right to your door )
Ya , sure you will ...