Grapple bucket for SCUT?

/ Grapple bucket for SCUT? #41  
I think the shape of those tines on that American solutions grapple are the best I have seen on a add on grapple. That big curve gives you a pretty big bite and a lot of room to hold stuff like brush. It took me several modifications to make my ATI grapple have a shape like that.

I am not 100% sure but I thought that the kit contained every thing you needed including hydraulics.

gg

/ Grapple bucket for SCUT? #42  
I think the shape of those tines on that American solutions grapple are the best I have seen on a add on grapple. That big curve gives you a pretty big bite and a lot of room to hold stuff like brush. It took me several modifications to make my ATI grapple have a shape like that.

gg

Yep, need an arch and need teeth on the inside of the arch to grab ahold of loose brush and/or a large round object.

/ Grapple bucket for SCUT? #43  
A thumb would definitely be better than nothing, but a Wicked Grapple would be the cat's meow!

I sold one of our 50" Wicked Grapples for a Massey DL100 pin on loader yesterday.
It weighs 255 without the lower intermediate slats installed and 274 with them.
Travis

View attachment 447623

Looks like the steel is "in the white". Do these come painted or powder coated?

/ Grapple bucket for SCUT? #44  
Looks like the steel is "in the white". Do these come painted or powder coated?

Capture14s.jpg

That was the first one, which was used for testing. Wicked Grapples are painted. We use great quality oiled/pickled steel and prep them before enamel paint.

Capture20.JPG

20160204_113755s.jpg

Capture19s.jpg

20151208_125051s.jpg

Last edited: