Grease Gun and a Screwdriver

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #161  
Well, now, that's one more thing that I can add to the list of things I learned after I turned 69. Been greasing stuff for over 50 years and had never run into this...........:shocked:

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #162  
   / Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #163  
These guns should come with instructions:mad:
Save us from all this embarrassment, been working on cars and trucks since i was 14, now 57,,
and i never knew that.:ashamed:

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #164  
   / Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #165  
Thank you, I have been waiting for something like this. I ordered one, I sure hope t works, it looks simple and quick. My zirks all fit a little different and I don't find the knurled tip easy enough to use.

Grsthegreat bought one and says it is the best thing since sliced bread. Let us know what you think.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #166  
These guns should come with instructions:mad:
Save us from all this embarrassment, been working on cars and trucks since i was 14, now 57,,
and i never knew that.:ashamed:

If you read the whole thread, you know that you can't hold a candle to the age of some of the posters who did not know about the adjustable tip..:)

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #167  
i know youll like the locknlube tip. works great

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #168  
i know youll like the locknlube tip. works great

Grsthegreat bought one and says it is the best thing since sliced bread. Let us know what you think.

It is showing that it shipped but I had to make a trip over to Denver for a few days. I should try it out in the next week or so.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #169  
I may try one of those when the price comes down to $15 but $30 is just a bit steep for a grease gun tip no matter how well it works. I can buy an air operated gun for less than that.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #170  
I may try one of those when the price comes down to $15 but $30 is just a bit steep for a grease gun tip no matter how well it works. I can buy an air operated gun for less than that.

True, but that new air operated grease gun is going to come with the same problematic coupler that we are trying to eliminate. I'd gladly trade some of my grease guns for a decent coupler. Oh wait, I did... I bought one of the LocknLube couplers and am now in grease gun bliss. :thumbsup: