Great Kioti Dealership

/ Great Kioti Dealership
Shell Oil has gone to biodiesel worldwide now. Overseas its more tolerable for diesel, because most countries do not adhere to Tier-4 emissions standards. But here in the US, it just gums up everything with fatty precipitation along the entire fuel system, from fuel tank to the injectors.
Thanks for that info. I did check their website lately and it said that they sell both. From what I saw at the big station near me it is all Green Eco Friendly diesel.

/ Great Kioti Dealership
The Kioti Australia warranty exclusions include "Damage to fuel injection systems caused by the use of BIO or contaminated fuels". My new RX8030 does not have a DPF, so is not a Tier 4 engine (as I understand)

There are four grades of diesel here - diesel, diesel premium, B5 and B20, the last two indicating the percentage of bio products in the fuel. Yet, the Australian regulations state "Up to 5% biodiesel can be included in any diesel sold in Australia without additional labelling."

Can of worms, eh!
I did hear from someone that Kioti sent put a flyer saying that B5 can be run in Kioti tractors. NO THANKS, never again. No one here labels their shitdiesel.

/ Great Kioti Dealership
I wish I lived closer I would of bought my dk4210se from them. The elderly guy who owns the place stayed after hours with me one sat when I was looking. He was awesome. I ended up getting a machine from orchard hill in belchertown. No complaints with them either. My seat and steering wheel was damaged when I picked it up and they were replaced under warranty no problems and threw in a filter for my time.
The owner at Concord Tractor is very nice. I met him when I was there. Let me know how OHFE treats you when you have a real problem. They made me pay for all my warranty work up front. Then reimbursed me whatever Kioti covered. Like I mentioned earlier about my injector problem. That warranty work cost me almost $1600 above and beyond what Kioti paid them. 6 round trips for the same problem, one to drop it off and one to pick it up. One of the people there told me that I should have bought my tractor there. I saved $9000 by buying a leftover out or State. Even with the new motor I am still ahead of the game by not buying my tractor from OHFE.

/ Great Kioti Dealership #14  
Huh that just don’t seem right. If your truck breaks under warranty they don’t make you pay up front. So you didn’t buy from them but brought it there for warranty work. They gave me basically the same deal I would of got at concord tractor. That’s why I went to them. Cause they are 2 hours closer than nh

/ Great Kioti Dealership #15  
I bought the backhoe for my DK40 from Orchard Hill. Lets say I will NEVER do business with them again.

/ Great Kioti Dealership
Huh that just don’t seem right. If your truck breaks under warranty they don’t make you pay up front. So you didn’t buy from them but brought it there for warranty work. They gave me basically the same deal I would of got at concord tractor. That’s why I went to them. Cause they are 2 hours closer than nh
Warranty is warranty. You shouldn't have to pay up front for it. The Kioti Rep and I talked about this too. They also charged me $275.00 to register my warranty which I had already done where I bought my tractor. I will not go back there no matter what now.

/ Great Kioti Dealership
Warranty is warranty. You shouldn't have to pay up front for it. The Kioti Rep and I talked about this too. They also charged me $275.00 to register my warranty which I had already done where I bought my tractor. I will not go back there no matter what now.
What put the nail in the coffin was when one of them said that I should have bought my tractor there. What he was basically saying to me was you would have gotten better service had you bought it here.