Green vs. Orange

/ Green vs. Orange #11  
yea that is alot of dirt i don't think i would have put that much in the back of my hpx.with that dirt being wet it sure must have has some weight to it .but i can tell you one thing i bet that rtv took off with that load and never looked back other than to see if any fell out.

/ Green vs. Orange #12  
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
i don't know the real weight to it but it's alot this is some wet clay dirt .as you can see it's loaded to the top.lol this belongs to a friend of mine he also has an 1100 too.

rtvwithaloadqh1.jpg

NOW THAT'S A KODAK MOMENT !!! That is a big load !!!
Tommy, That is amazing !!! :cool:
By the looks of things, that young man had a big shovel >>>> yea !!!

/ Green vs. Orange #14  
Tommy,
One thing about it , your friend has the option of hauling dirt in a covertible, or a closed cab with air & heat >>>>>>>

:cool:

/ Green vs. Orange #16  
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
i don't know the real weight to it but it's alot this is some wet clay dirt .as you can see it's loaded to the top.lol this belongs to a friend of mine he also has an 1100 too.

rtvwithaloadqh1.jpg

I think he needs to invest in some side racks so he could actually put some material in that box. :)

/ Green vs. Orange #17  
yea some slip on sides would be nice i seen someone had them made out of wood .i think john deere makes some that are about a foot high.

after lookin at the picture a good quote for the picture would be "Has the bota met it's quota?" lol

/ Green vs. Orange #18  
I wanted so bad to have a UTV the last few days. The winds have been somewhat bad (flipped one of my hay wagons and broke a few fence poles in the pens) so I can walk around but get tired after 3/4 of a mile. The weather has been mild and it would be nice to have a UTV now to check the rest of the property since the ground is too soft to drive a truck (my feet sink 2" just walking across my yard as its like a big sponge). Threads like this showing pictures and talking about them don't help me right now :(

Hopefully the x-rays are good and I can take this vest off next week and at least feel like I am closer to UTV demo day so I can finally join the ranks here:)

/ Green vs. Orange #20  
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
good luck in getting one Robert.

I keep hoping you will just send me your HPX so you have an excuse to get your new machine:)