Green vs. Orange

/ Green vs. Orange #31  
I had A dream I got an RTV 1100 last night. So with that I believe I am qualified to give my review on it. If you don't left off the gas at just the right time when you are going up a hill you won't make it because you won't have the power. The cab is rather nice, and generally acceleration decent on flat ground. Umm they also seem to roll over easily??

/ Green vs. Orange #33  
Yeah, I was just driving along on a really gentle slope and whoop there she goes. Rolled right over into a bank of snow. ;)

/ Green vs. Orange #34  
Maybe the 1100, but not the 900! The transmissiom does take take some getting use to as has been pointed out before but I don't see it being as difficult as some of you have experienced. I can get up about just any hill with the RTV, maybe not as fast as the others:) but it is not a dog! I think that the weight of the RTV that comes into question often here:eek: is actually a help. In my experiences the weight and center of gravity is fairly low so sidehill travels are stable if you are careful.

/ Green vs. Orange #35  
darkday said:
I had a dream I got an RTV 1100 last night. So with that I believe I am qualified to give my review on it. If you don't left off the gas at just the right time when you are going up a hill you won't make it because you won't have the power. The cab is rather nice, and generally acceleration decent on flat ground. Umm they also seem to roll over easily??

You all do know it was just a dream I had right? My review of it was obviously based on what went on in my head at 4 AM...

/ Green vs. Orange #36  
It was cold.
If my saw would have carnked I would have cut that top off..

BTW good review. ;)