Guess what?

/ Guess what? #21  
I bought NH more because of the dealer-- there isn't much difference in tractors in reality. But get a bad dealer and that can ruin a tractor no matter how good it is.

The local JD dealer here is completely uninterested in sales and service, which killed JD. I didn't much like Kubotas (sorry botapeeps), which left NH standing (and if I had known, maybe PowerTrac which isn't local and has some mfg/reliability issues, but is interesting in other ways).

I really like the Alo FEL design, much better than the competition, but some of the JDs have better base tractor designs (and some worse). But any of them would get the jobs I wanted done.

/ Guess what? #22  
does lemon law apply to tractors? dealers dont like to hear that word

/ Guess what?
well, they gave it back today
i have no jobs with it for a few days, but i'm sure it will fail somewhere, somehow on the next job.
I mean, it's done it every single time so far, why wouldn't it do it again.
They don't even seem to know what they did to it. (which gives me no faith)
If it fails again, i'm changing dealers, (since obviously this one can't fix anything) and calling NH and saying "come get it"

/ Guess what? #24  
I have two tractors and have considered trading one of them in for a new unit with a FEL. My wife gave the ok, but I think I ought to go back to work before I start spending that kind of money. I am pretty sure I have time to wait to see if your luck changes, or if my Blue eyes should go Green, Red or Orange.
David from jax

/ Guess what? #25  
sandman2234 said:
I am pretty sure I have time to wait to see if your luck changes, or if my Blue eyes should go Green, Red or Orange.
Why would one person's experience with a different dealer half way across the country cause you to change your mind about NH?

/ Guess what? #26  
Robert and farm are right on with their advice. You bought new.. got lemons.. and the dealer is a monkey.. Call NH corporate... get them on the dealer... talk to a corperate rep.. etc.

You can hit a lemon in any color.. it's the dealer that you should not be reccomending.. not the color of the tractor..

Soundguy

/ Guess what? #27  
If it is the tractor, then Blue needs to back up and regroup.If it does turn out to be the dealer, then I won't have to worry about it. Mostly the only people I would have to worry about are from Missouri and east, as those are the ones moving to Florida (LOL). If a dealership in the east fires a bad mechanic, the next place he will turn up will be in Florida.

We do have some good mechanic's down here, don't take this the wrong way!

David from jax